ForumsGamesHow can you get through the 2 City councils?(Zone5: Stage 10)

19 3505
fireboltsvk
fireboltsvk
4 posts
Nomad

I just can't get through these 2 guys because actually they are not so strong, even if they heal like 400 after each turn. But when I kill one of them, the other one gets some special power immediatly, and kills me and my mates becuase he does like 6000 damage with that spell. I dont know how to get through him. plz help.

• 19 Replies
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Maybe, as usual, tell us what is your class and level first?

fireboltsvk
fireboltsvk
4 posts
Nomad

My class is biological and lvl is 21

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Well, the only advice I can give is:

KILL HIM FAST THEN!

Also, using Breaks and similar things that could make him not attack or miss are recommended.

SugiPula
SugiPula
10 posts
Nomad

im at same stage do i have to wait 99 turns or what?...

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

lol i was like bio lvl 23 when i finished the game and i got passed every lvl without dying. all i did was kill kill kill

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

Don't kill one of them first, kill them both equally. Then when one dies, the other one is almost dead already, and he won't be able to get back up to 2000 focus.

3v3rnoob
3v3rnoob
230 posts
Nomad

I personaly like the Hydro class because if you're fast enough you don't face problems like this. When the enemies get buffs like that, you keep them stunned and kill them, since when you're cold, all of your attacks do the same amount of damage (with titanic instinct, you get monstrous attacks that have all these awesome debuffs).

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Ouch...on testing, court order (the one that does HUGE damage) uses up 1800 focus, so pretty much what Jerkoid said, kill them equally so they don't get state of emergency and then rain debuffs and court order on you, 1hitting you. Also, all the buffs they get last for 99 turns, and if you've got lots of debuffs on you, especially be seated and the one that lowers your health, you're pretty much dead if court order hits you and crits, nothing will save you, not even guardian form if you're hydro. You could try to buff up your vitality so you won't get 1hit, and only drop into the orange zone, and put veradux on phalanx, because it will take him 3 turns to be able to use court order, and by then you should be able to kill him.

Dont_shoot_me
Dont_shoot_me
18 posts
Nomad

I actually didn't know they could do that until you posted this, and then I tried it. Yeah, it does incredible damage, so don't let him recover 1800 focus (On a side note...why the hell do they need 2000 focus? Krin just could've gave them 200...).

Try to break through both of their shields before you kill one. Your friends will likely attack the weakest enemy, except on aggressive, so once one council members' shield is down, start working on the other one. You should be able to break through his shield and do some damage before your friends kill the other.

As long as you kill them equally, they won't pose a threat.

PS: That debuff is so OP. 5000 damage a turn for 15 turns, no dispelling?!?!

lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

It's bugged. Doesn't affect you once it happens, tried it a lot. Just healed myself back to full as if nothing had happened. Could also be like one of the Warden's debuffs, a perhaps "filler" to sheild other debuffs from dispels...

Dont_shoot_me
Dont_shoot_me
18 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about the "debuff" that says that you take 0% more damage? I never understood what it meant.

Since you can't dispel it, it's not a filler. Krin probably forgot to put in the damage.

On a side note, the Warden's "Death Sentence" debuff's description is actually wrong. It doesn't kill you, it just does 9999 or 11,999 damage.

I respecced, put all the points into Vit, equipped him with full Android (From Z5) and gave a him a weak attack.

He survived Death Sentence by a few hundred HP. So yeah, my character survived a debuff that said "This unit is going to die".

For those that haven't gotten this far in the game *cough*, don't worry, he only uses it when he is about to die, and if you die, Veradux will finish him.

Jerkoid
Jerkoid
222 posts
Shepherd

He's talkin about the one that the council member puts on himself when the other one dies that regenerates 700 focus each turn. They have an attack that costs 2000 focus and hurts really bad.

Dont_shoot_me
Dont_shoot_me
18 posts
Nomad

I was replying to lalala12.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

The council is most easily taken down by brute force instead of debuffs, right?

Dont_shoot_me
Dont_shoot_me
18 posts
Nomad

What's a "debuff"? I thought all you had to do is smack them!

Showing 1-15 of 19