ForumsForum GamesLand of Mystella RPG

18 4162
Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Hey everyone, I'm Zach. I'm a 16 year old guy that's new to gaming so bear with me. Your advice is more than welcome.

In the Realm of Mystella, the land is divided among races, all of which keep to themselves for the most part. The area is vast, and many a places have not had a living being step foot on its soil. Tension seems to be building among the races, for each race's selfish desires are increasing. Some within the races desire war and despise the other species. Others seek peace and friendship. And still others yet, long for a life of adventure and thrill; going wherever they feel is calling them.

(There can be more than 1 player in each race)

RACES:

Human- A civilization with a balance of good and evil within its walls.

Elf- A race who keeps to themselves and are devoted to nature.

Orc- Mountain-dwellers who are talented in using brute force.

Arcanian- A secretive, neutral race who's skill in magic is unmatched.

Truvoden- Exiles from the human race who practice the dark arts and assassinations.

Istracie- Blue-skinned beings who are extremely acrobatic and skilled with speed and precision.

CLASSES: Every class gets its bonus in stats and trains in that classes skill tree.

Fighter (additional 2 to STR at every level)

Priest (additional 2 to DEV at every level)

Ranger (additional 1 to STR and 1 to DEX at every level)

Mage (additional 2 to INT at every level)

Necromancer (additional 1 to INT and 1 to CHA at every level)

Ninja (additional 2 to DEX at every level)

STATS: Assign 10 between these

Strength- Damage and Defense
Dexterity- Speed and Accuracy
Vitality- Health
Intellect- Magic Power and Perception
Charisma- Barter Skills and Interaction with Characters
Devotion- Healing

Your master will speak to you when you join and give you your equipment and teach you the ways of combat.

• 18 Replies
Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

RULES:

Stay active! (removal after 3 days of non-activity)

Good grammar please (capitalization and spelling)

Enthusiasm! (just makes it more fun)

And I forgot this earlier: Character Sheets
Name:
Class:
Skills (assign 10):
STR-
DEX-
VIT-
INT-
CHA-
DEV-
Background Info: (character info and appearance)

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

My Character!

Name: Atticus
Race: Elf
Class: Ranger
STR- 3
DEX- 4
VIT- 2
INT- 0
CHA- 1
DEV- 0
Background Info: Atticus is a noble elf with an untamed heart that no cage could contain. His wild blonde hair and striking blue eyes can mesmerize anyone. Atticus is usually found wooing a fair lady or traveling dangers of the world.

darknessking21
darknessking21
10 posts
Nomad

Name:Galadon
Race:Elf
Class:Ninja
STR-3
DEX-5
VIT-1
INT-0
CHA-1
DEV-0
Background Info:Galadon is an elf with great dexterity.his nice black hair and speedy green eyes he can catch things clearly even when the moon goes up.Galadon is usually found training or traveling the great far dangerous world

darknessking21
darknessking21
10 posts
Nomad

Skills:Shadow blend,Summon Nature Knight,Transform:Beast Of The Kyuubi,Rasengan The Chakra Sphere(the more CHA you have the stronger it is),Terror Blade,Nature's Will armor(30 sec duration),Speed boots(duration as long as you need to run away from a battle if you do not need to run it haves no effect),Chidori(One Thousand Birds),Transform:Cursed Warrior,Wind Rasengan The Red Destroyer(the more CHA you have the more damage it will do)

necromancer
necromancer
750 posts
Peasant

Name: Lihae Mawae
Race: Raised Arcanian, but my grandmother was an elf
Class: Necromancer
Strength: Strength is for the weak
Dexterity: Magic is faster than the fleetest feet
Vitality: 2
Intelligence:3
Charisma:3
Devotion:2
Background Info: I am a powerful necromancer, spending over 400 years of my life in a mountainside cave by the side of Taengri Forest practicing the dark arts. When I was young, I was subjected to the cruelest of torments, the tear between the world of the Arcanians and the Western elves. Neither could stand me. I learned of both the wild extravagance of the high elves, in their walled white cities, subjecting the other races to be the toilers of the land and of the Arcanians, masters of magical ways, but oppressed not just by the elves but their own internal hierarchies. I traveled over the land to the many realms searching for my place in the world. All I found was despair. Tired of the world I retreated to my den in the woods. I was already proficient in the dark arts learning from my father a soldier in the Arcanian army, in the forest I sought to increase my power until I was powerful enough to right the wrongs I perceive in the world. Currently, a small unit of human soldiers is camping in the forest. I captured and interrogated a scout to find that the humans are launching a rebellion against the elves single-handedly, sadly, they are losing. I realize that this the best chance to raise an army and lead a resistance more powerful than the humans alone. A week later as I was making my final preparations I ventured into the forest to seek out more intel. Instead I found the humans laying in dust laced with blood. I reanimated their corpses and set off into the darkness to liberate the peoples of Mystella.

I am a black cloaked figure, my flesh looks young as though I were twenty due to the perpetual animation my arts allow. Yet, I wear the cloak so none may smell my rotting insides; I am sustained by magic alone.

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Hey guys I'm loaded with tests and homework but I'll start it tomorrow!

2 more spots open, come join!!

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

Name:Bob
Race:Fruit
Class:Lemon

STR-0
DEX-0
VIT-0
INT-0
CHA-10
DEV-0
Background Info: Bob is a very charismatic lemon eager for adventure.

http://www.auto-lemon-law.com/images/lemon.jpg

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I TAKE THIS SPOT :P
give me a sec... *fills out sheet*

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Miadriel
Race: Truvoden
Class: Necromancer
Skills:
STR- 3
DEX- 2
VIT- 0
INT- 3
CHA- 0
DEV- 2
Background Info: (i just typed a massive paragraph for this bit, but then accidentally deleted it. so im just gonna o a short one for now)
5"2 with piercing blue eyes and a slim body. Wears just enough body armor to protect myself from fatal blows

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

1 more spot!

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Name: Time
Race: Arcanian
Class: Mage
Skills (assign 10): (is this with or without bonus?
STR-1
DEX- 1
VIT- 2
INT- 4
CHA-1
DEV- 3
Background Info: The most noticeable this is the lighting blue eyes.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

what about my guy?

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Slatwob your guy doesn't count.

And Time the bonus doesn't kick in until you level.
ALRIGHT we're full game starts tomorrow

Timegoesby
Timegoesby
1,006 posts
Nomad

Name: Time
Race: Arcanian
Class: Mage
Skills (assign 10):
STR-1
DEX- 1
VIT- 2
INT- 3
CHA-1
DEV- 2
Background Info: The most noticeable this is the lighting blue eyes.

Okay, Then I have fixed it so that it's right.

darknessking21
darknessking21
10 posts
Nomad

what about my char is he in? please zachattack i will do anything to be in.

Showing 1-15 of 18