ForumsGamesNew 1337

9 1845
Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Okay I know this is the second post but Microsoft Word kinda screwed my last one over.

Anyway this is a club when games are chosen every week then played by the club members that try to get the highest scores in the game and beat the other club members. I keep track of the scores that you give me. I was think of print screening to make sure the of the validity but i'm not sure. Anyway I have 9 slots open to try it out, so if you want to join then just ask

• 9 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

Why is this in the section that it's in? Shouldn't it be in Flash Games, or even The Tavern?

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Yeah but I had my bad version in there and I don't want those two clashing. Plus world event,politics,religion also says underneath it all topics welcome but your right.

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

underneath it all topics welcome but your right.

But, it does not mean a topic like "Who likes spongebob?" See what I mean? Any topic, is meant towards the sub section of "World Events, Politics, Religion Ect"
Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

I must agree with them, if it's in flash games, I'd suggest putting it in the tavern, since it's at least partially okay. This forum is totally wrong for that your thread. Btw, when you do move it I'd like to try out.

capartyboy1212
capartyboy1212
362 posts
Nomad

Yeah I would just have had a mod lock the other one.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

have a mod lock the old on and move this one, allthough a mod woul probly lock both if the club is pointless.

just hope :P

Sssssnnaakke
Sssssnnaakke
1,036 posts
Scribe

Even if the topic has to do with a club no matter what it belongs in the tavern. The only things that come in here is something like economy downfall. Is god real? Why did george bush... etc.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

this could be a world event in someone's opinion

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

lol not in mine. I see this though:

Yeah but I had my bad version in there and I don't want those two clashing. Plus world

So I'll move it and lock the other one now.
Showing 1-9 of 9