ForumsArt, Music, and WritingRIN. An epic novel I am beginning to write. Enjoy.

11 2917
Cholo_Carlos
Cholo_Carlos
120 posts
Nomad

Well here is the Prologue what basically I am planning on putting on the back of the book to catch the interest of people. Tell me what you think about it.

Prologue

World War 3 has begun. The Human Alliance (Russia) is raging war against the America (Diseased Americans). They arenât sure if they should consider them zombies yet. They call them zombies but arenât completely secured about it. The Zombies used to be human but a case spread through America. They searched for the cure to cancer and soon a scientist found the cure for cancer. They quickly distributed it across the United States of America. The Americans quickly used it on the kids and adults that were condemned by cancer. The people were amazed because it did stop cancer. The problem started to show up after the people were cured. They began to die, it even got worse, they came back to life but they had gained the taste for human flesh. The Zombies quickly took over the U.S.A. and kept spreading all around North America. Soon the whole world had discovered that the U.S.A. had destroyed all of North America. The Russians sent a team of special units of intelligence (The SUI). Four planes were in the group on the trip to America to gain intelligence on the Zombies, to see if they were considered a threat across the Atlantic. The planes had made it to the U.S.A. They were taking pictures of buildings that appeared to be Zombie military bases over the skies of New Mexico. That is when the pilots of the planes were surprised; the zombies were working together to shoot them down. The zombies were a lot smarter than previously thought. The Zombies quickly shot down one of the planes with a carefully guided missile. The other plane kept going. It was shot down near Arizona by a different group of Zombies. It appears their were no survivors, but then again, nobody knowsâ¦

If you have any suggestions just let me know please.

• 11 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 11