15 posts
Nomad

are shops good are bad

• 24 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Of coarse SHOPS is good. They really help report a lot of the spam and bad things going on with the site. It's a faster way for Mods and probably Admins to find what is going wrong on the site. I'm sticking to what I said, SHOPS is a good thing.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

I would agree that it is good. I always make sure to check on SHOPS periodically, because there are always users there that I would not have known of otherwise. It helps me get more members of the community warned, and more spamming off the site.

Wolfman
Wolfman
154 posts
Nomad

i thinks the leader of shops should be a mod.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Then there needs to be a different leader of SHOPS that is already a mod.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Axel did start SHOPS and he is not a moderator. SHOP members post on that profile and we (mods) check it.

Carlie
Carlie
6,843 posts
Blacksmith

Well technically it is co-run by myself and Axel. I have full access to the page, I just prefer to pay attention to the spam reports, and let Axel take care of the rest. So it technically is co-run by a moderator. Is there any specific reason you guys wanted to see a moderator leading it?

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

What are shops?

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

I really dislike people like you RIXO. Also to answer Carlie's question, I would have to say that people might want to see a Mod leading SHOPS because Mods are like the most intelligent and know pretty much the most information about the site. Well, it doesn't really matter to me because Carlie is basically running it, but without having to do all that work that Axel does.

deac4
deac4
50 posts
Nomad

its pretty much just 2 report spammers and stuff like that

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Geish, let's get to the root of this. What seems to be your issues and your desire to spam and offend people on this site?

MrMonkey3
MrMonkey3
495 posts
Nomad

Ty for the shops thing mrtim, but i don't think you guyts are giving axel any credit I think he's done a pretty good job.

Axel
Axel
475 posts
Nomad

Thanks guys.
And Im not too sure if a mod can do all the stuff i do AND still do the mod stuff.

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Axel what you do is a moderator`s job just without a delete button.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

I also really don't see the point of SHOPS. It just makes the process longer to find spam. I'd rather have users post on mine or another moderators profile if they find spam.

It is nice that it gets people involved in finding spam, that's about it.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

^ agreed, spam and everything like it needs to be left to the mods, that's why they are there.

Showing 1-15 of 24