Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted May 6, '09 at 11:15pm

Vixen

Vixen

52 posts

"To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. It's alright, but I still love "Lord of the Flies waaaay" more.

Posted May 7, '09 at 12:44am

shplane

shplane

19 posts

Grim Fairy Tales, kinda interesting to see where all of Disney's "ideas" came from. basically Walt Disney is a huge hack

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:06pm

ktwngr

ktwngr

186 posts

Bone of Betrayal by Jefferson Bass. He is the guy who runs the Body Farm, which happens to be near where I live. He spoke at a lecture my dad went to and so I got an autographed copy.

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:07pm

ktwngr

ktwngr

186 posts

ooops, I meant Bones. As in plural.

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:09pm

armor_warrior

armor_warrior

1,261 posts

@armor_warrior: Have you read her other series, The Immortals?

Not yet since it comes after Song of the Lioness.

I just bought a book called Skeleton Creek, and it is the freakiest book I've ever read, mainly because of the creepy videos.

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:12pm

LufffiStudios

LufffiStudios

1,489 posts

Asterix & Obelix All at Sea. One of the best in the series, since Obelix finally takes some more magic potion, first time in like 20-30 years..Written by Rene Goscinny. French, he is.

Posted May 9, '09 at 6:34pm

DDX

DDX

3,680 posts

well I was reading Crime and Punishment ( that is where I got my idea for the current "ethics question" on world events forum) anyway I just began to reread lord of the flies.

Posted May 9, '09 at 8:10pm

Green12324

Green12324

4,244 posts

I just finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. On Monday I'm going to start Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Posted May 9, '09 at 8:10pm

iWazBord

iWazBord

2,012 posts

I just finished "The Hatchling" by Kathryn Lasky. I started to read "The Outcast" by the same author today.

Posted May 9, '09 at 8:25pm

brenda_1997

brenda_1997

866 posts

This graphic novel

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!