ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260765
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

I am reading Animal Farm by George Orwell for a school project.

Drift89
Drift89
217 posts
Nomad

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban xD

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

Now i am finished with the Harry Potter, books!
But the last ended happy, except that Harry, died.

notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

The Palace of the D***ed by Darran Shan.
Very good book, 3rd in the series.

ligaboy
ligaboy
1,052 posts
Peasant

Fahrenheit 451 since I finally got around to reading it! Really good book so far.

The Palace of the D***ed by Darran Shan.
Very good book, 3rd in the series.

Is that the new series about Crepsley? I haven't read any of them yet but I loved the Cirque Du Freak series.
notinthepie3
notinthepie3
658 posts
Nomad

Is that the new series about Crepsley? I haven't read any of them yet but I loved the Cirque Du Freak series

Yep. It's the prequel all about how Larten came to be Larten. I looove all of his books.
Zamiel
Zamiel
175 posts
Nomad

Is that the new series about Crepsley? I haven't read any of them yet but I loved the Cirque Du Freak series

Yep. It's the prequel all about how Larten came to be Larten. I looove all of his books.

i'm going to read them to , question , have you ever read Darren Shan's "Procession of the dead" ? he wrote that under the D.B. Shan
loloynage2
loloynage2
4,211 posts
Peasant

The greatest show on earth by Richard Dawkins. I'm also trying to find a lovecraft novel which I would read after i finish the book i just mentioned.

Type70item
Type70item
18 posts
Nomad

I'm currently reading Angel Fire East, by Terry Brooks. the... i think 18th book in his series. (Word and Void trilogy, and Shannara Series)

StDrake
StDrake
194 posts
Lord

I should say I'm reading this topic..but abandoning that and going to books - "I shall wear midnight" by Terry Pratchett..missing some of the funny earlier books had, but a pleasant read nontheless.

bschnauzer7
bschnauzer7
290 posts
Scribe

I just finished A Solitary Blue by Cynthia Voigt. Admittedly, it was required for school, but it turned out to be a really good book.

alovera1
alovera1
510 posts
Peasant

Adame bede by George eliot

boring book blah

LilystarofFlameclan1
LilystarofFlameclan1
169 posts
Nomad

I'm reading Warriors. The author is Erin Hunter.

Turtelman1234
Turtelman1234
2,914 posts
Nomad

I started reading Hiroshima by John Hersey yesterday. So far it's pretty dull, but I need to read it for my book report due next week, good thing it's sort .

But I had just finished reading Night by Elie Wiesel. It was an amazing book and is tied with A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah for my favorite book. I'd read that book again if I had the time. Maybe when this semester is over I'll get a chance to re-read.

chubz101
chubz101
78 posts
Nomad

i love darren shan... best author right now im reading "Slawter" the 3rd book in the demonata series!!
ps im reding the demonata for a 2nd time

Showing 211-225 of 606