ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260749
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

I'm reading the Mark of Athena. Its such a great book.
That was an awesome book. I'm not reading The Hobbit, finally!
JuicyFruits
JuicyFruits
171 posts
Nomad

Now*

SapphicMogwais
SapphicMogwais
5 posts
Nomad

Mathematics From the Birth of Numbers

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Went back to read Bram Stoker's Dracula again. Not my favorite book ever, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

I am reading The Crippled God, the 10th and final book of The Malazan Book of the Fallen. Only 1100 pages to go! woo!

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am reading a book called On the Edge. It is by Richard Hammond.

keeton52
keeton52
928 posts
Nomad

I finished Jurassic Park by Michael Crichton not long ago. I've started the second book but it's a little harder to get into, at least so far.

ChronicFrost
ChronicFrost
14 posts
Nomad

The Prophet of Yonwood

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Went back to read Bram Stoker's Dracula again. Not my favorite book ever, but it's interesting nonetheless.

I read it a couple months ago. The movies are different.
In the book, Dracula doesn't see Mina as his long lost wife (no resemblance there). They added that idea for the movies.
There's also the part when people see some dog jumping off the ship at the port, before finding all the crew dead. There were a few other details I can't recall for now since I've read 4 other books since then.
theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

I'm reading "The Mark of Athena", part of the Heroes of Olympus series. I already read the last two books and I'm still reading Throne of Fire, which is part of the Kane Chronicles.

boppins
boppins
774 posts
Bard

"The Moon is a Harsh Mistress"
almost done. good book, would recommend. kinda heavy on the political side of things. covers some taboo topics (polygamy, anarchy) which Heinlein is a master of.

Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

"The Way of Kings (The Stormlight Archive)"
Excellent book, also this following up "14", which is another great title.

waluigi
waluigi
1,948 posts
Shepherd

Currently, I'm working on "Empire of the Sun". It's very good so far. Makes you realize that Europe wasn't the only country suffering during World War II and that kids weren't spared from the effects of the war.

bloonkiller
bloonkiller
158 posts
Nomad

I've been planning on reading through "The Crippled God" by Steven Erikkson for well over a year but I just can't pick it up knowing that I'd need to invest days of reading to finish it even though it would conclude what is probably my favorite series. I've also built up a backlog of several other novels.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm about done with "A Beautiful Mind". It makes me want to major in mathematics come college!

Showing 346-360 of 606