Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted Nov 5, '11 at 9:58pm

samdawghomie

samdawghomie

2,067 posts

Halo: First Strike by Eric Nylund. Really good for a book being based off something.

I first read Halo: Fall of Reach, First Strike takes after that even there is no book on what happened at Halo I don't believe, But that's what the game is for.

Posted Nov 6, '11 at 6:52am

goumas13

goumas13

4,485 posts

The Raven is a poem... It's an amazing read, I'll grant you that.

You have a good point. I should have been more precise. The book I am reading is entitled the "Raven and Other Poems".

Posted Nov 6, '11 at 11:54am

goumas13

goumas13

4,485 posts

You like Poe as well?

I love Poe. He was a genius, he is the father of mystery and psychological-thriller literature.
The Cask of Amontillado and The Facts in the Case of M. Valdemar are my favorites.

Posted Nov 6, '11 at 12:18pm

buldu

buldu

27 posts

Metro 2033. The book is better than the game :D

Posted Nov 6, '11 at 12:57pm

alovera1

alovera1

239 posts

i have to read the little house books thay are okay but i like how short they are and their big letters making it easy to read.

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 1:01pm

aggieboy

aggieboy

5 posts

Animal Farm by George Orwell is a interesting read.

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 10:10pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,635 posts

Knight

I am currently reading Milton's Paradise Lost, pretty interesting compared to the Bible.

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 10:34pm

Kyouzou

Kyouzou

4,746 posts

Animal Farm is a great book, unfortunately when I read it I was oblivious to the political and human undertones.

I am now reading The Search for Fierra by Stephen R. Lawhead

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 10:35pm

Rubberlegs623

Rubberlegs623

80 posts

I've been rereading Star Wars The Choices of One. i love this sequel to Allegiance.

Posted Nov 7, '11 at 10:37pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,635 posts

Knight

Animal Farm is a great book, unfortunately when I read it I was oblivious to the political and human undertones.

I went in and immediately had whatever shred of my childhood left destroyed since I saw it for what it really was on the spot. Orwell you nasty little bugger....

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!