ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260754
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

If I were to answer the question in the title, my answer would be N/A.

Fyrefox
Fyrefox
2,126 posts
Blacksmith

Halo Ghosts Of Onyx

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

Supernaturalist by Eion Colfer

ooh i read that, it was good..

i'm currently reading my giant book of optical illusions
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

hmm I'm actually not reading anything right now....well except replies on threads,in this site,but thats not a book.So nothing.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

I have been reading....nothing. Pretty aswsome how I can never find something worth reading.

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

I have been reading....nothing. Pretty aswsome how I can never find something worth reading.

Yesh to this. I think it's absolutely wrong that I can't find anything to read because honestly I'm not that picky of a reader...

I even like the Twilight books[BOOKS], yet everything I find on the shelves at the moment...no. I think it's because I don't like things such as Inkheart and Spiderwick Chronicles, because that seems to be all that's really going around in our bookstores atm, and Manga, I don't like those either >_>

Suks =(
bigdaddyg
bigdaddyg
372 posts
Nomad

i just finished reading Brisinger it was interesting but completely unrealistic...it was a pretty good book but there wasn't much action or events taking place like the previous two books..

I have been reading....nothing

humm * pretends to really think about it* is it a good book, i dont think i have read it. =]
sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

H.I.V.E, mark 2.

It is a good book, but the first one has a bit of a uninteresting finish.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

This belongs in popular media. I cannot understand how there has been thirty replies in the tavern...

Nonetheless... uh... The city of ember and Eldest.

*reports to mod*

orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

I'm reading "Why Do Clocks Run Clockwise? and other Imponderables" by {b]David Feldman[/b]. It has lots of weird questions you come across through your day, and it answers them.

I've read that! My sister won it from a spelling bee!

I just finished Dragon's Keep, by Janet Carey.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I even like the Twilight books[BOOKS], yet everything I find on the shelves at the moment...no. I think it's because I don't like things such as Inkheart and Spiderwick Chronicles, because that seems to be all that's really going around in our bookstores atm, and Manga, I don't like those either >_>

You like crap (twilight) and won't read awesomeness (inkheart, manga)...

Arrrrgghhh!
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

The Meaning of Liff by Douglas Adams (no I didn;t spell it wrong. Liff is the word) Anyway it is very funny and I am in stitches everytime I read it. XD

IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

im reading Archie! and forum posts!

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

Twilight? I'll read it

miguelin11
miguelin11