ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 261070
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Almost finished reading The Fellowship of the Ring, the first volume of the The Lord of the Rings novel. I had read it once long ago, too long ago. Worse, it is the first time I read it in original English.

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I'm reading Alexei Sayle's autobiography Stalin Ate My Homework again. It's a very amusing account of being raised by communist parents in 1950s and 60s Liverpool.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Kind of reading A Room With a View. Its really boring so far and I can't get a grip on it. I'll probably switch it with something else at the school library.

zolika14
zolika14
11 posts
Shepherd

Silmarillion. Did it on 1 day.

Man, that book is dumb. Don't even answers where the trolls came from.

Justin1987
Justin1987
10 posts
Nomad

I am reading Infinite Jest by David Foster WAllace

dellamartin
dellamartin
2 posts
Nomad

I am reading novel Two States written by Chetan Bhagat .

Gogotank
Gogotank
3,165 posts
Lord

I'm currently reading Steppenwolf by Hermann Hesse. It's very interesting, but I'm still on the beginning.

StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

I'm finishing up The Hunted by Charlie Higson. My sister was bugging me about this series for months so I decided to go through and read it. It's pretty good.

FireEagle77
FireEagle77
6 posts
Nomad

Akame ga Kill manga
If that counts.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

I was kinda forced to read The Kite Runner for a little book choosing thing we have to do for english honors. Although, as honor books go(most of them are classical like Frankenstein or Moby ****) This one isn't bad so far.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

I am reading Inferno - By Dan Brown now.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Read "On well" and "The first time with father at Matins" both by Laza Lazarevic. Currently reading "Abuse", by Ivo Andric.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,254 posts
Regent

Different Seasons, a small collection of stories from Stephen King. Currently still reading the first one, Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption.

oboerocketgirl
oboerocketgirl
4 posts
Nomad

I'm currently rereading everything by Brandon Sanderson. And frantically waiting for him to publish a new book already, I need my fix...

TheQuietGamer
TheQuietGamer
7 posts
Nomad

Enemies & Allies by Kevin J. Anderson.

Showing 571-585 of 606