Forums

ForumsPopular Media

What book are you reading now?

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 9:34pm

adrecka_33

adrecka_33

399 posts

Supernatralist by Eion Colfer, its a smaller book only about 250 pages but i like his style of writing and want to read almost all his book. The book has a very interesting theme and some cool twist and some other not so cool twist. I have already read it but it was good so i am reading it again.

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 9:36pm

Ernie15

Ernie15

13,670 posts

Knight

If I were to answer the question in the title, my answer would be N/A.

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 10:23pm

Fyrefox

Fyrefox

2,158 posts

Halo Ghosts Of Onyx

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 10:25pm

Graham

Graham

8,361 posts

Supernaturalist by Eion Colfer

ooh i read that, it was good..

i'm currently reading my giant book of optical illusions

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 10:26pm

crimsonblade55

crimsonblade55

5,718 posts

hmm I'm actually not reading anything right now....well except replies on threads,in this site,but thats not a book.So nothing.

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 10:44pm

skater_kid_who_pwns

skater_kid_who_pwns

4,593 posts

I have been reading....nothing. Pretty aswsome how I can never find something worth reading.

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 10:50pm

RaptorExx

RaptorExx

2,330 posts

I have been reading....nothing. Pretty aswsome how I can never find something worth reading.

Yesh to this. I think it's absolutely wrong that I can't find anything to read because honestly I'm not that picky of a reader...

I even like the Twilight books[BOOKS], yet everything I find on the shelves at the moment...no. I think it's because I don't like things such as Inkheart and Spiderwick Chronicles, because that seems to be all that's really going around in our bookstores atm, and Manga, I don't like those either >_>

Suks =(

Posted Mar 10, '09 at 11:58pm

bigdaddyg

bigdaddyg

381 posts

i just finished reading Brisinger it was interesting but completely unrealistic...it was a pretty good book but there wasn't much action or events taking place like the previous two books..

I have been reading....nothing

humm * pretends to really think about it* is it a good book, i dont think i have read it. =]

Posted Mar 20, '09 at 1:09am

sense

sense

1,057 posts

H.I.V.E, mark 2.

It is a good book, but the first one has a bit of a uninteresting finish.

Posted Mar 20, '09 at 1:30am

Pazx

Pazx

6,123 posts

This belongs in popular media. I cannot understand how there has been thirty replies in the tavern...

Nonetheless... uh... The city of ember and Eldest.

*reports to mod*

Reply to What book are you reading now?

You must be logged in to post a reply!