ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 260751
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
Zedralan
Zedralan
98 posts
Nomad

If you asked this on Newgrounds you would probably get one straight answer. ... Yeah. I'm dissing Newgrounds.

Ive been meaning to try and read the Harry Potter books, but I just cant find time. There's so many horribly boring shows on tv and I have to watch them all.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I am reading Running Loose by Chris Something. I forget the name.

Shadowphoenix39
Shadowphoenix39
1,077 posts
Nomad

I recently read a book called "Rumo: And His Miraculas Adventures" (by Walter Moers), it is funny, romantic (somewhat), action packed ad much more, another book by him is "The 13 1/2 Lives of Captain Bluebear" which is a bit shorter but still a really good book. "The City of Dreaming Books" and "A Wild Ride through the Night" are two I also plan to get. (also by Walter Moers) They also have numerous illistrations. The Bluebear book also has som tpye of encyclopedia regarding almost every creature in the book!

I read the Halo series which was really good, I also read Narnia a while back. So many good books...

(They werewritten in German but, thankfully someone translated them.)

thiswontwork
thiswontwork
127 posts
Nomad

Currently I'm reading Leichenblaesse by Simon Beckett.
Erm, the English title is (I think) Whispers of the Dead.
The main character is David Hunter. He is an expert for forensic anthropology, and well, it's a great book.

jumanjaz
jumanjaz
245 posts
Nomad

I reading the horror novels.

FROST101
FROST101
283 posts
Nomad

Right now im not reading,but i was reading a while ago.
Marvel Comics:The Avengers

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning.

I decided to go back and dig up all the books in this series, it certainly has been a while since I read this sad tale that has many references to literature.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

I am actually reading The Compound

It is actually pretty interesting but very sad.
http://images.contentreserve.com/ImageType-100/0857-1/{681F3A42-DADF-4A24-B291-8F2F1C3A036F}Img100.jpg

rockmaiden1
rockmaiden1
162 posts
Nomad

The time machine and Invisible man by H.G.Wells

Snakebite
Snakebite
996 posts
Nomad

The Host By Stephenie Meyer.

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Currently reading Bloodheir by Brian Ruckley. It's part of a trilogy called the Godless World. It's fantasy but it's also very believeable.

TotallySane
TotallySane
643 posts
Nomad

I'm currently reading the Kama Sutra. Good read, you should pick up a copy.

PixelSmash
PixelSmash
566 posts
Nomad

I'm eating through Kevin J Anderson's 'Saga of the Seven Suns'. I'm at book three now, 'Horizon Storms'. If you love scifi, read it!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

Ok its not a book but all of my work for the past year for psychology. Maybe 200 pages and I ahve an exam tommorow its easy though ti will take maybe an hour and a half to read it all. On a real book note I am still reading the Meaning of Liff but as I say I'm busy.

XxLBJames23xX
XxLBJames23xX
769 posts
Peasant

I dont read books unless my teacher makes me.

Showing 106-120 of 606