ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 261025
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
silentnite00
silentnite00
21 posts
Nomad

just finished The Sorceress by Michael Scott the thrid book in a 6 book series he only has 3 written so faer the next one comes out summer 2010 cant wait love the series

zotzot2
zotzot2
48 posts
Nomad

all of david brins books are great.

i just finished a book title Catagory 7
its about man-made hurricanes
i love catastrophe novels

supercow
supercow
53 posts
Nomad

i am currently not reading a book i just cant find one that grabs my attention

Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I'm reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Really good.

Pois0nArr0w
Pois0nArr0w
2,053 posts
Nomad

all of david brins books are great.

It's actually the only one that I've read. I bought it at a restaurant for a charity because it was the only book that seemed interesting. Have you read The Uplift War? If so, is it good?
jjrocks66
jjrocks66
913 posts
Shepherd

i am reading pendragon book number 8 i just got the 10th one and its autographed by the author.

DanceGavinDance
DanceGavinDance
35 posts
Nomad

I'm reading a collection of H.P. Lovecraft stories.
I cannot believe what I was missing out on. I saw a painting of Cthulhu, it was so amazing looking, and I figured out what it was from, and ever since then I've been a huge lovecraft fan.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

hitch hikers guide to the galaxy and good omens is funny.

"[i]a bypass is used to allows ppl from point A to get to point B really fast, and people from point B to get to point A really fast. People in point C, which is relativly in the middle, wonder what is so great about point B that people in point A want to get there, and what is so great about point A that people from point B want to get there. Most people in point C commonly agree that wish people would just figure out where the heck they want to be."

Craze77
Craze77
813 posts
Peasant

I am currently reading a book called "Burn"

Legatus88
Legatus88
451 posts
Peasant

Right now I'm reading Inside the Third Reich: Memoirs by Albert Speer

Demetra
Demetra
63 posts
Nomad

Now im reading IT by Stephen King
Awesome one!!

Drink
Drink
1,622 posts
Blacksmith

i am currently reading beowulf but its for a english grade for class i dont really like reading i cant reas more then 2 setnences without dozing off so its kinda boring

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I am considering either something by Rousseau or "Fool Moon" by Jim Butcher. Due to studies, there isn't much time for reading these days, and if there is, then there isn't much motivation to sit down and read.

Beowulf is an interesting story, but I have never actually read it myself. Only summaries and what not.

RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

i am reading Fableheaven you have to check it out its a fantasy real good

Rakim
Rakim
143 posts
Treasurer

I just finished reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding last night. It was a very interesting read. I can see why it's so renowned.

Showing 166-180 of 606