ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

606 261024
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 606 Replies
loomer50
loomer50
267 posts
Nomad

I'm reading no books right now. anybody got any good titles?

master565
master565
4,107 posts
Nomad

I'm in the middle of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and various books for school.

Jppimpin
Jppimpin
4 posts
Nomad

Rainbow six, by tom clancy. name isnt the best but good book.

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

I am reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, for English. It is a really sad book.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts
Nomad

I just finished a book yesterday called "Zach's Lie" and Im in the middle of 4 books and Im about to start the sequel to "Zach's Lie" called "Jack's Run".

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
843 posts
Jester

I'm studying and have just finished reading, Educating Rita which is an incredible play if you understand it.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,870 posts
Jester

I'm reading "The turn of the screw", from Henry James. I'm still in the beginning but the story looks quite cool. I'm reading it for English class =)

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Well.... I'm reading 3 or so books currently, but as of this moment I'm reading Eona.
The other two are the first in the Game of Thrones, and I'm re-reading City of Glass.

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

Right now, I am reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini. However, I only have less than one hundred pages left, so afterward I will read the sequel, Brisingr. I have already read both books, but I'm rereading them since the last book in the series is being released soon and it's been about two years since I've read the cycle.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Atlus Shrugged. The writing is good and the ideology trys to help everyone. But in the end objectivism is horrible philosophy, that just shows that she really didn't understand human psychology or how well developed philosophy comes to existence. Assuming that large corporations will not be giant male phallic genitals when they are given full freedom is so foolish. It's a shame, her "homage to greed" penetrates every region of the books and ruins a good portion of it. Feels like she is just advertising her philosophies.

loco5
loco5
16,288 posts
Peasant

currently on The final Storm by Jeff Shaara, a great story about the battle of Okinawa, through the eyes of General Nimitz, A Pvt. Adams, and General Ushijima. On part three with President Truman, Paul Tibbets, and a Japanese doctor a little bit before they drop the bomb on Hiroshima

after that i'll either start on another Jeff Shaara book, or Heroes of the Pacific, about "Manila" John Basilone

JellyBear
JellyBear
229 posts
Nomad

and eventually Christopher Paolini's sequel coming out soon, whatever it might be called.

Inheritance is being released November 8. I can't wait, I'm so excited! I'm reading through the series until it is released. I hope to finish this current reread, then one more. He includes so much character progression and detail, I could read it through a few times and still enjoy it all.
Koru7
Koru7
1,408 posts
Nomad

Right now i'm reading Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. not as good as his other books.

iamlentil64
iamlentil64
88 posts
Nomad

At the moment I'm reading Chamber of Secrets. It's about the third or fourth time I've read through the Harry Potter series, JK Rowling is a genius.

jayjay9
jayjay9
487 posts
Peasant

I'm reading the Harry Potter series. I'm in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (7). You should try the series.

Showing 181-195 of 606