ForumsPopular MediaWhat book are you reading now?

603 82585
tennisman24
tennisman24
4,712 posts

i am reading A Champions Mind by Pete Sampras

it is great u should read it

what are you AGers reading?

• 603 Replies
Rakim
Rakim
145 posts

I just finished reading Lord of the Flies by William Golding last night. It was a very interesting read. I can see why it's so renowned.

loomer50
loomer50
267 posts

I'm reading no books right now. anybody got any good titles?

master565
master565
4,122 posts

I'm in the middle of hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and various books for school.

Jppimpin
Jppimpin
4 posts

Rainbow six, by tom clancy. name isnt the best but good book.

daleks
daleks
3,791 posts

I am reading A Thousand Splendid Suns, for English. It is a really sad book.

schuetteg6
schuetteg6
270 posts

I just finished a book yesterday called "Zach's Lie" and Im in the middle of 4 books and Im about to start the sequel to "Zach's Lie" called "Jack's Run".

IceClaw247
IceClaw247
860 posts

I'm studying and have just finished reading, Educating Rita which is an incredible play if you understand it.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,876 posts

I'm reading "The turn of the screw", from Henry James. I'm still in the beginning but the story looks quite cool. I'm reading it for English class =)

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,391 posts

Well.... I'm reading 3 or so books currently, but as of this moment I'm reading Eona.
The other two are the first in the Game of Thrones, and I'm re-reading City of Glass.

JellyBear
JellyBear
233 posts

Right now, I am reading Eldest by Christopher Paolini. However, I only have less than one hundred pages left, so afterward I will read the sequel, Brisingr. I have already read both books, but I'm rereading them since the last book in the series is being released soon and it's been about two years since I've read the cycle.

jeol
jeol
3,845 posts

I'm still working through Moby **** / The Whale by Herman Melville, but I'm thinking of rereading some of the Redwall Series by Brian Jacques afterward, and eventually Christopher Paolini's sequel coming out soon, whatever it might be called.

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,799 posts

Atlus Shrugged. The writing is good and the ideology trys to help everyone. But in the end objectivism is horrible philosophy, that just shows that she really didn't understand human psychology or how well developed philosophy comes to existence. Assuming that large corporations will not be giant male phallic genitals when they are given full freedom is so foolish. It's a shame, her "homage to greed" penetrates every region of the books and ruins a good portion of it. Feels like she is just advertising her philosophies.

loco5
loco5
16,293 posts

currently on The final Storm by Jeff Shaara, a great story about the battle of Okinawa, through the eyes of General Nimitz, A Pvt. Adams, and General Ushijima. On part three with President Truman, Paul Tibbets, and a Japanese doctor a little bit before they drop the bomb on Hiroshima

after that i'll either start on another Jeff Shaara book, or Heroes of the Pacific, about "Manila" John Basilone

JellyBear
JellyBear
233 posts

and eventually Christopher Paolini's sequel coming out soon, whatever it might be called.

Inheritance is being released November 8. I can't wait, I'm so excited! I'm reading through the series until it is released. I hope to finish this current reread, then one more. He includes so much character progression and detail, I could read it through a few times and still enjoy it all.
Koru7
Koru7
1,416 posts

Right now i'm reading Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan. not as good as his other books.

Showing 181-195 of 603