ForumsSupport ForumFuedalism ruining glitch(Administer or arcadetown look at this!)

8 3634
Dangeroo
Dangeroo
42 posts
Nomad

There is a glitch in feudalism that ruins the whole game! When you win or lose a battle. You still see the warriors on the field and it keeps you from loading or going back to the main menu.(Arcade town or administrators please tell m how to fix it)

• 8 Replies
deadlymanz
deadlymanz
66 posts
Nomad

That looks bad, they should fix it.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

feudalism is a sweet game, but it has more glitches than.... something that has a lot of glitches.

i haven't played it in a while, so i dont know if it got worse, but i recommend SAVE OFTEN with that game.

Also, the glitch youre talking about, if it happens near a town. click the continue then SUPER QUICK click the town and if your character can make it into the town before the victory/defeat screen comes back up, it'll go to the town screen and life will be normal again (except for the bonus of having ALL the money and equipment from however many times you saw the victory screen [assuming you won {It happened to me and I ended up with a few hundred armors early in the game, I was loaded with cash}])

moosman547
moosman547
5 posts
Nomad

Happened to me too. Infact, happens almost to anyone i know who played it. You usually end up with, like The_Idea_Men said, "loaded with cash" and eventually EASILY winning the game.

Personaly, I love the game. If only the bugs were worked out...

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

We all know that feudalism is buggier than a soccer game in the middle of August. I hate mosquitos. In fact, it's infamous for its bugs. But for what it is, especially being a flash game, it's really good. To even be able to put the concept they put together in flash and make it moderately playable is tremendous.

Gimgak
Gimgak
294 posts
Nomad

you should message the maker about this. it won't really help posting on the forums

shayblyth
shayblyth
135 posts
Nomad

I completed Fuedalism and I didn't find any glithces?

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

Another glitch increases your level to 50 and gives infinet gold(NaN).

ilovecookies14
ilovecookies14
83 posts
Nomad

this keeps happining...i wrote a forum before about this

Showing 1-8 of 8