ForumsArt, Music, and WritingMedieval Zombie Survival

0 5920
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

Story
It's a zombie apocalypse in the medieval world! A necromancer from far away has reincarnated all the dead people in the entire world the zombies are coming from all sides hungry for human flesh, the humans barricade their houses hoping it would stop the zombies but instead because of their simple wooden flooring the zombies punched through the floors and devoured them all the remaining humans ran towards the king's castle, where the king kindly provided them shelter in times of need. The king called forth his strongest Warrior to find the cause of the zombies the Warrior bows down to the king he exits the king's room and go's to to his own room and grabs his Plate Armor,Wooden Shield,Long Sword,and his Bow and Arrows, and sets off to find the evil necromancer who did this

Day 1
March of the Living Dead
As i exited the castle i looked all around me and found know signs of life only the zombies were there i continued running until a zombie spotted me it quickly ran towards me more like limping... I grabbed my bow and arrows and pulled 3 arrows from my quiver and shot them at the zombies head and eliminated it quickly. I continued on my way but the other zombies didn't seem to notice me they were all marching in a straight line blocking the path to the next town. Looks like they were expecting me and didn't want me to go through from here i took out my Shield and Long Sword and charged through the zombies with my shield up hacking and slashing with my long sword, while the zombies kept on scratching and punching at me i managed to get through with my life but i had received many wounds from them but i had to continue on... After i reached the next town it was day light i was surprised at my findings there were no people around i decide to go to the castle. The guards saw my wounds and then i fainted of exhaustion, after that i woke up in a room with my wounds with bandages. I heard a knock on the door and said, "Come in" there the local blacksmith stood i asked him, "What is your name blacksmith?" he kindly replied, "My name is Forgey" i said with a grin on my face, "What an interesting name you have there, Ah have i forgotten my manners? I am Felix from the land of Draconis Village." Forgey asked me, "What are ye doing here then Felix?" i replied to him, "My king asked me to investigate the strange happenings and find the evil necromancer who did this." Forgey then said "Your a rather courageous fellow, here come with me" I got up from my bed and followed him into what looked like a forge he then came up to me with a shield and a sword and said "Here lad take this Metal Shield and Broadsword, fresh from the forge." I gladly accepted them then i felt a heavy pain in my chest. Forgey then said with a worried look on his face, "You better take it easy boy you should go back to bed." I took his advice and went back to bed for the day...

End of Day 1!

I hope you enjoyed that very long story! There will be more to come...

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0