Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

favorite foods

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:22pm

SnowballFighter

SnowballFighter

140 posts

Uh, the original Nazis were fascists. Checkmate.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make some American food, which I have no problem with. A grilled cheese sammich. ^-^

By the way, Tony the Tiger called. He told me to tell you that your sister was grrrrrrreat!

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:23pm

Colerich

Colerich

7 posts

"Uh, the original Nazis were fascists. Checkmate.

By the way, Tony the Tiger called. He told me to tell you that your sister was grrrrrrreat!"

Seriously does ANYBODY like this *******?

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:25pm

Colerich

Colerich

7 posts

1 Nazism and Fascism arnt the same.

Look it up, fgt.

2 You suck.

3 Grilled cheese is epic. You dont deserve one.

4 You suck.

5 You suck. Did I mentio that?

7 Weeaboo anti-american noob. no one said that you had to like america or texas. but stop trolling on us, fgt.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:25pm

SnowballFighter

SnowballFighter

140 posts

//If you spoke out for your daddy, I'm pretty sure something would have happened. Doubt your getting a deagle witha mind like yours. You are pretty funny, I enjoyed reading this crap. :P//

I was a little kid. What good would speaking out do?

Do you really think I act like my TRUE self in public?

I remember the first time that everybody else ganged up on me, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. It happened on the first website I ever signed on to... boy this takes me back.

//You don't have the guts to pull the trigger, and we both know it. I, on the other hand, don't value human lives individually.//

You clearly don't know me. Do you have any idea the kinds of things I preach on other websites? I'm extremely pro-justified murder. If you drew your gun, I'd shoot you, and shoot as many cops as I could before they shot me. I wouldn't care, because I also strongly believe in paradise.

Checkmate.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:27pm

Colerich

Colerich

7 posts

STFU and go eat your grilled cheese you suck, fgt.

I'm tired of your "ima sh0t ur face keke" talk.

just STFU!

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:27pm

SnowballFighter

SnowballFighter

140 posts

ugh. =_=

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:28pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

Nazism was faced off of Facism, Facists just believe in loyaly. The form of goverment is just a bit out of controlled, but loving your land is nothing. Nazis used the term to show "Love" for their fatherland to Hitler Youths and the Army so they would fight to the death. Idiocracy. checkmate.

You've prooved yourself, your a retard. By doing that Tony joke

But we wun have to kill you, Tony's 3 year old cereal eating followers are probably strong enough to do it for us.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:29pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

but loving your land is nothing wrong* sorry, messed up. But you get my point.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:31pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

BTW I apologize for the antics of Cole. But I deny any responsibility.

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 9:32pm

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,563 posts

Lmao, Yeah, Deny responsibility. Well, He's right. Also

I was laughing for like 10 seconds, He said "Grilled Cheese is Epic, you dont' deserve one" Rofl. XD