ForumsWEPRfavorite foods

52 12810
knightkalp
knightkalp
51 posts
Nomad

i dont realy have a favorite but i like pancakes alot plz reply....

• 52 Replies
SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

//Wave a gun at me, I won't hesitate to shoot you, 'scalled self-defense.//

If you reached for a gun while I had one drawn at you, I'd pull the trigger, and you'd fall. And since my first REAL gun is going to be a Deagle, you would NOT get back up.

I'm the one laughing. I'm surprised neo-nazis like you are still around. I thought we defeated the fascists in WW2, but it looks like there's still some left. Let me just get that for you. *BANG!*

I don't HATE America, I just don't trust the American legal system. They ruled that my dad molested two girls, even though he didn't. And they had no evidence. If they can do that, I'm fucked unless I get off this rock.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Just because the Japanese are a bit more controlled in Government, doesn't mean Republicans think that Americans are gonna become Japanese. Idiot. xP

Also, Snowball, He wasn't calling YOU a weeaboo.. or whatever, he was talking about one he met.

Also, weea.. whatevers, are idiots ripping off their culture.

Megamickel, we didn't destroy Japanese way of life, All we did was re-Industrialize them. They still have their culture. Japan is "Americanized" because the same thing is happening there. Less religion, more technology, more corporations, more government polocies.

Also, as derranged as he is, WizardInBlack can't stay out of anything, he's not supposed to. He's the moron that gives me laughs. [Not sure if its a compliment.]

anyway, this should be in the tavern, I think.

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

=_= it sure should be.

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

First of all SnowballFighter, fascism and Neo-Nazism ARE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT. Therefore, you are pwn3d.

Colerich
Colerich
6 posts
Nomad

Snowballfighter = Newfag alert

Weeaboo n00b

WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
484 posts
Nomad

^ thanks for saying what was on everyones mind, kudos Colerich.

Megamickel
Megamickel
902 posts
Peasant

You are a bigot, a troll, and I'm done talking to you. Fascism and nazism are not the same thing. I'm not racist. Well, everyone's a little bit racist, but we can't help that. You don't have the guts to pull the trigger, and we both know it. I, on the other hand, don't value human lives individually. I'm leaving this thread. You and your bigotry can stay here.

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

If you spoke out for your daddy, I'm pretty sure something would have happened. Doubt your getting a deagle witha mind like yours. You are pretty funny, I enjoyed reading this crap. :P

Also, Him being Facist is nothing, he belives in loyalty to the end. Facism has its downpoints. Also, Jesus is in Three major world religios, don't say crap about him. Its wrong and unmorall. If you had someone historically special, you wouldn't like me being a jerk to 'em.

Finally, Mega, you like American food. Something alot of American's like.
Other Americans like diversity.
Heck, I was born in America, I love this country. [Along with my other country, Pakistan] I also love my heritage. So, its a stupid thread in the first place, but I'm pretty sure you have a problem. Snowball.

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

Uh, the original Nazis were fascists. Checkmate.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go make some American food, which I have no problem with. A grilled cheese sammich. ^-^

By the way, Tony the Tiger called. He told me to tell you that your sister was grrrrrrreat!

Colerich
Colerich
6 posts
Nomad

"Uh, the original Nazis were fascists. Checkmate.

By the way, Tony the Tiger called. He told me to tell you that your sister was grrrrrrreat!"

Seriously does ANYBODY like this asshole?

Colerich
Colerich
6 posts
Nomad

1 Nazism and Fascism arnt the same.

Look it up, fgt.

2 You suck.

3 Grilled cheese is epic. You dont deserve one.

4 You suck.

5 You suck. Did I mentio that?

7 Weeaboo anti-american noob. no one said that you had to like america or texas. but stop trolling on us, fgt.

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

//If you spoke out for your daddy, I'm pretty sure something would have happened. Doubt your getting a deagle witha mind like yours. You are pretty funny, I enjoyed reading this crap. :P//

I was a little kid. What good would speaking out do?

Do you really think I act like my TRUE self in public?

I remember the first time that everybody else ganged up on me, even though I wasn't doing anything wrong. It happened on the first website I ever signed on to... boy this takes me back.

//You don't have the guts to pull the trigger, and we both know it. I, on the other hand, don't value human lives individually.//

You clearly don't know me. Do you have any idea the kinds of things I preach on other websites? I'm extremely pro-justified murder. If you drew your gun, I'd shoot you, and shoot as many cops as I could before they shot me. I wouldn't care, because I also strongly believe in paradise.

Checkmate.

Colerich
Colerich
6 posts
Nomad

STFU and go eat your grilled cheese you suck, fgt.

I'm tired of your "ima sh0t ur face keke" talk.

just STFU!

SnowballFighter
SnowballFighter
133 posts
Nomad

ugh. =_=

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

Nazism was faced off of Facism, Facists just believe in loyaly. The form of goverment is just a bit out of controlled, but loving your land is nothing. Nazis used the term to show "Love" for their fatherland to Hitler Youths and the Army so they would fight to the death. Idiocracy. checkmate.

You've prooved yourself, your a retard. By doing that Tony joke

But we wun have to kill you, Tony's 3 year old cereal eating followers are probably strong enough to do it for us.

Showing 31-45 of 52