ForumsForum GamesXavian RPG

52 8044
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Xavian RPG is a new, quite complex RPG where you make up your own choices for events that I throw at you . Like I said, this is an extremely complex RPG, carefully planned out. Take a look here if you want to play.

To Begin:

First, we need about 6-8 players. Any more than that will get too complicated.

If you want to play, take a look at the website. Then, after you've learned enough, fill out a Profile that looks like this:

Name: (your name!!1!1!)
Age: (please make your age valid, no murderous 4 year olds)
Class: (please choose a class from the website)
Strength:
Intelligence:
Agility:
Wisdom:
Description: (describe your character, physically and their personality)
Background: (describe your character's history)
Ability: (your starting ability)
Weapon: (your starting weapon will be "Basic" <weapon type for your class>.
----------------------

I will make a profile myself, so I will play along with you guys. Ok then, lets do this! (click here to go to the game page.

• 52 Replies
Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Name: Kranos
Class: Barbarian
Str: 5
Int: 1
Agi: 3
Wis: 1
Description: Kranos has always been strange. Then again, all barbarians are... different. Angers easily, yet does not draw his weapon unless required to do so. About 5'6", which is short for a Barbarian his age. Has blue eyes, rarely seen in barbarians.
Background: Kranos was very young when he left his home land of the Vohrag Mountains. Most barbarians are young when they leave. At the age of 13 he left, journeying east to the town of Daringath. His father taught him the ways of the Barbarians, just like all barbarians did. Kranos had a strong bond with his Father, for he was both a teacher and friend alike. Now his father had passed on, but in a peaceful manner. Kranos hasn't seen his mother in years. Kranos is still unexperienced in the ways of combat, but he is eager to begin...
Ability: Savage Style (Brutal)
Weapon: Basic 2h Axe (4-6 Damage)

--------------------
I forgot to mention, all players start with 10 HP, 100 gold coins (gold = the currency (cliched, i know)) and just clothes. When you do something, it is not necessary to constantly show your character sheet, like in some RPGs it is.

Also, basic 1h weapons do 3-4 damage, basic 2h weapons do 4-6 damage, Staffs do 2-4 damage, and daggers do 1-3 damage (thieves start with a dagger for each hand).

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

--------Comment--------
I forgot to say, after you make your character, I will state your amount of GP and your God Mark. Also, only when in combat you will state SOME of your character info. It would look like this:

Name
Level
HP
GP

Thanks

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Class: Thief
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 3
Agility: 3
Wisdom: 1
Description: 5"2 with deep blue eyes. Very stealthy and cunning. Cant hold friends for long.
Background: unknown...
Ability: Sneak
Weapon: a dagger in each hand

Name: Jess
Level: 1
HP: 10
GP: -
Gold: 100
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
how's that?
i see you've put alot of effort into this RPG. i hope you havent quit it and i hope more join.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

i change that*

Strength: 2
Intelligence: 1
Agility: 4
Wisdom: 3

Zachattack16
Zachattack16
193 posts
Nomad

Name: Atticus
Class: Wizard
Str: 1
Int: 5
Agi: 1
Wis: 3
Description: Tall, built figure with sharp green eyes. Very friendly and selfless.

Background: No one knows but himself, but once he gets close with someone he will be willing to share.
Ability: Lighting Bolt (Elemental)
Weapon: Basic stave (2-4 Damage)

P.S. Annihalation
This better not take away from WoC

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

W00t my first two people

I will add your profiles to my website immediately!

by the way i forgot to add: We need 1 more person to begin!
After we get our single person, I will start the story, describe battles, and give us sort of a practice battle.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Also, you will all recieve your God Mark and amount of GP when we start. This is going to be mostly a team based game, where as we are a group of adventurers, instead of just single adventurers. It gives the healer class more meaning (especially for boss fights).

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

perfect!
tell me if ive done my stats wrong...
this is gonna be a good game.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

it is! and your stats are good

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Name: Taven
Class: Warrior
Strength:3
Intelligence:2
Agility:3
Wisdom:2
Description: Taven has never liked to wield a blade until he was 10 when is father forced him to fight a warthog. Taven killed the warthog and his father taught him to a great warrior. Taven was fast and strong at age 11. At age 12 one day thugs killed Taven's dad because his father said he wouldn't give money to the thugs. Taven sense then killed any muggers anywhere anytime.
Background: Taven has fought in many coliseums, killed alot of thugs, and, trains every day with anyone he can find.
Ability: Combat: Slaying Strike
Weapon: One Handed Sword

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Cool, a third player! Just a second, still making profiles. Ill make Taven's next

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Hey, when will we start.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

OK just a min: NO MORE PLAYERS PLEASE.

Annihalation
Annihalation
479 posts
Nomad

Oh, i forgot to say some stuff:

When you talk out of Character (OOC) do so before and/or after your character info, and separate the different text areas with a line of ----------. for example:

hey zach
---------------
"My axe is getting dull..."
---------------
also, put what your character says in "quotes", put what your character does in *stars*, and put what your character things in Itallics. Also, NPCs that talk, they will have a name before their speech, as to tell you who is talking. OK, everyone needs to be here for us to begin. If everyone is here, please say Ready.

GameReviewer1997
GameReviewer1997
72 posts
Nomad

Ready

Showing 1-15 of 52