ForumsGamesThing-Thing Arena 3

19 7206
MikeReject95
MikeReject95
57 posts
Nomad

Thing Thing arena 3 came out on friday. I was happy i had no idea they were making a third. It is fun anyone agree? The dual lever shotguns are super BA.

• 19 Replies
AGlol
AGlol
11 posts
Nomad

Haha, it's brilliant!

I still prefer number 2, though.

MikeReject95
MikeReject95
57 posts
Nomad

Yes Number 2 was much better and easier considering i got an over 1000 kill streak on 2. and cant get over 200 on 3.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

How do we get the secret weapon??!

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

thing thing arena 3 is way awesome, and what mikereject states just proved the games are getting better. THe herder the better in most cases, besides tta2 was boringish

keroro645
keroro645
21 posts
Nomad

The secret weapon is gotten after mastering all weapons, or getting all achievements for all weapons.

They are both good, TTA2 has different survival modes, TTA3 is a suvival game with selected stages and a TT4 style, it kinda reminded me of an online game.

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

man, that is impossible!
or has somebody done it already?

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

i love it so much

it is alot better than the first and second one

crispym
crispym
198 posts
Nomad

thing thing 3 is a really good game i havent played the first two but after playing this one i might do that now.

scarblade619
scarblade619
198 posts
Nomad

SECRET WEAPON= HARD TO GET , but its possible , ive already done like half that stuff , some guns are really hard to do ( grenade launcher cuz it runs out of ammo 2 fast , magnum cuz u can only get 6 bullets at a time) but yea im trying hard! i need that weapon! ive finished all thing thing games 100% so i need this!! xD

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

They rock, I love dual wielding pistols, flipping and shooting!! Take that suckers!

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

Man the only thing that made me mad about it was that my achievements didn't save..

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yea it's so easy! My higher kill streak was about 530 ish. I'm almost done mastering all the weapons. The weapon that's hardest to master is probably the Acid bomb >.> And I can't seem to get the execution achievement I've executed at least 50!

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I didn;t like this one as much as the others in the series. Obviously the clitchiness of is not good but hey I don;t care much about that. I liked the characters in it though some made me laugh so much the combinations of suits etc. that they came up with. The weapons weren't that good either. either too weak or too powerful.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

the jackhammer gun owns!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Yes I finally got the Artifact 19!!!

But I can't seem to get these achievements.

Execution - 30 (Perform an execution on an enemy)

Tried em All - 100 (Get a kill with every weapon)

Pain Don't Hurt - 25 (get down to near death and survive)

I know how to get them and they appeared on my score thing (whatever) but it wont go on my achievement page. D:

Showing 1-15 of 19