ForumsGamesThing-Thing Arena 3

19 7214
MikeReject95
MikeReject95
57 posts
Nomad

Thing Thing arena 3 came out on friday. I was happy i had no idea they were making a third. It is fun anyone agree? The dual lever shotguns are super BA.

• 19 Replies
Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I liked the first Thing-Thing the original one, and from here on then, it's gotten way better I'd say.

Matty360
Matty360
764 posts
Nomad

Thing Thing Arena 2 had more variety in modes, TTA3 has better weapons and names for combos and stuff. My favourite weapon is the lazer rifle, especially the IMMA CHARGIN MA LAZAR! Thingy and the other one I forgot.

I cannot be good enough to get the secret weapon. Dual lever shotguns are awesome! Longs time to relaod though.

@Plokkey: The bottom two are quite easy to get, and what's the artifact 19?

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

The bottom two are quite easy to get, and what's the artifact 19?

Yea I know I've gotten all those achievements but they won't go on the list. Do you have it or your list or is it just me?

The Artifact 19 is a secret weapon. It starts out with 100 ammo and shoot your enemies with electricity. You have to wait for it to recharge though. It shoots through walls too and it doesn't take up weapon space (just like the pipe). You can unlock this weapon by getting the achievements for every single weapon.
kyza21
kyza21
86 posts
Nomad

thing thing 3 is awesome!!!!! i like the new variety of weapons

Showing 16-19 of 19