ForumsForum GamesZ-Day (RPG)

13 3395
wolfboold
wolfboold
23 posts
Nomad

Welcom to Ancerholm, Alabama home to "Z-DAY" the form RPG game. your goal in the game is to live as long as you can, if you die it is ok, you will be a zombie for as long as you can stay alive. The Rpg takes place in the town of Ancerholm in Alabama, home to over 500,000 who are now mostly zombies ready to rip into your torso and crack open your skull. To create your survivor you must pick one class and skill. then think of a name a short bio of why you are in Ancerholm and then tell me what your gear is, be reasonable and carry only what your class can get.
your character sheet looks like this

namemake it up, no book or movie names)
classEX: Farmer)
skillsskill has to match class EX: Hunter)
biohistory of the character)
gearmake it resionable)

The classes that you can pick from are:

Farmer
Law officer
construction worker
doctor
veteran
avradge joe

Each on of the classes has a branch of or as we say, a skill. the skills you can pick are:

Farmer:
grower-good with melee weapons, knows what to eat and can grow any thing over time
hunter-good with rifle, finding shooting spots and finding cover, preparing meat
pelter- good with bladed weapons, setting up traps, luring animal, and making things

Law officer:
cop-good with pistols, dealing with problem, and good leader
swat-good with automatic weapons, dealing with blood, very agile and trained
bomb squad- good with bombs, can disarm traps and bombs, can make traps and bombs

construction worker:
builder- good with blunt melee weapons, can put up strong barricades,and take down barricades quicker
architect- is good at figuring things out that other classes cant, building blue prints, and building makeshift wepons

doctor:
surgeon-can heal almost any wounds if he has the right equipment, good with critical hits on zombies, and has key card to Half Way hospital
nurse-is good at slowing down infection, slowing blood loss, and helps moving injured survivors
scientist-can turn a zombie back into a human (if lucky and over time) and can make poison gases

veteran:
soilder-is best with all fire arms, thinks out side of the box
medic-can help minor wounds, and is good with sidearms
sniper-exelent with scooped weapons, hides very well, and can locat great shooting areas

average joe:
taxi driver-is good at handling auto mobiles, and is good at getting around
security guard-knows alot of safe rooms in city and knows his way around malls,airports, and schools
gun store owner-good with fire arms, knows places to get lots of guns and ammo, and can hold alot of ammo

when you make your character then i will give you your health and stuff and i will post the senarios i will only take the first ten survives submitted un till next round starts, thank you

• 13 Replies
Showing 16-15 of 13