ForumsProgramming ForumFlash Movies....

1 3277
ohjs
ohjs
36 posts
Nomad

Well basically I am trying to make a flash movie...right now I am just making small animations to get the hang of flash.

Also, eople keep telling me different things like you cant use this or you cant do that with this program....etc..

so basically just to clear everything..Is it better to use flash with AS 2 or 3...

Also are codes needed for a flash movie or is that just games...
and if anyone could tell me if there is some way to not have to draw a guy a bunch of times..because I am using a mouse for this..and it gets difficult especially when i have to make them move, it never turns out the same as it first looked..*shrugs*

• 1 Reply
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

well for making just a flash movie you probably would only need a play button in code at most,and to find the codes for that,you can just look it up on You tube.If you want to use the bone tool and some other new features then I would suggest you use AS3 even though the codes for it a bit tougher to find for some reason from what I have seen.AS2 is probably better for if you just want to keep it simple,as the code is easier to find,and probably easier to put in.The codes are mainly used for interactivity within your flash project,so yeah mainly it is needed for games and web projects,but truthfully if you want to make your animation into a .gif(to show on this sites forums possibly) you wouldn't need to bother with it,as any action script you put in it wouldn't probably wouldn't work anyways.Its really all up to what you are trying to do.

Showing 1-1 of 1