ForumsForum GamesThe Vending Machine 3.0!

18 3811
Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I didn't like the last one so here's another one...

Story
Monsters have invaded earth and they want it for themselves to harvest it's ores and minerals for their own but instead of just killing us one by one they used alive vending machines to block all paths out of the city nobody could damage these machines and they massacred everything not even tanks could destroy them except you you sneaked into one of the monster's palaces and took their rings once you put them on they combined with you giving you armor,weapons,and amazing power...

Human Side
Budget $1000
HP:100
Strength:20
Speed:10
Defense:20
Attacks
Punch has an average damage of 10 but will never miss
Kick has an average damage of 25 but will barely miss
Head Butt has an average damage of 40 but will nearly always miss

Monsters Side
Budget $1000
HP:200
Strength:10
Speed:10
Defense:30
Defenses
Block absorbs the damage of an enemy attack and deals it on you
Parry absorbs little damage of an attack while also depleting it's chance to hit
Leg Sweep You sweep the enemy's legs with your own causing them to trip and take recoil damage equal to 1/3 of the attack

The first Machine...

Infested Vending Machine
A vending machine infested with parasites, easy to take down
Max HP:100
Defense:0
Attacks
Parasite Shot fires parasites at an enemy dealing 10 Damage to them and causing 3 Damage each turn for 3 Turns
Defenses
Parasite Wall calls upon many parasites to form a wall around the Vending Machine absorbing 5 Damage

Any people on the monster side may control the vending machine the Human's budget will increase each time the Vending Machine is attacked but only once in a while the Monster's Budget increases differently...

Start attacking now and please state the side you are on and please post the info you are given on which side you are on

• 18 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

aww i quit for a while.
us defenders did nothing

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I'm quitting because there are no defenders anymore...

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I'm checking the data about my new enemy, and notice there are none.

I pick up an emply paint can and stick it on my metal rod, so it looks like A Broken Pipe.

YEAH I have the coolest weapon here!

Showing 16-18 of 18