Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

abviously going to die within 1 day

Riou1231
Riou1231
4,825 posts
Peasant

I strap 500 Kilograms of explosives to my waist,go near the house,push the detonator, and probably send it to oblivion?

There's no way a house can survive 500 Kilograms of explosives!!!

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

So, you got tired of my annoying wall, eh? seriously, I am too... It has been a long while since I have smashed anysort of object, so...

A: There's no way you can carry 500 Kilograms of explosives!!!

B: Odds are any attack I post will get rejected to my insane actions against Minnkakht in my thread...

C: I'll send a group of termites at the house.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Hey, only 3 posts? I thought you would do more during these... oops... 20 hours.

I strap 500 Kilograms of explosives to my waist,go near the house,push the detonator, and probably send it to oblivion?

As RubberyChicken noticed, you cannot carry 500kg of explosives, so you had to drag them on the surface. The friction makes the explosives do their job too early, and you have been blown to bits. -50 HP. Part of the shockwave, however, managed to break a tree and it fell at the house. -100 damage.

A: There's no way you can carry 500 Kilograms of explosives!!!

Thanks

B: Odds are any attack I post will get rejected to my insane actions against Minnkakht in my thread...

As I stated, until I get bored I'll try to think of actual ways to defy attacks, and I don't have a grudge thing.

C: I'll send a group of termites at the house

You're in a forest. The termites are very easily distracted by the local alot of trees.

...did you really expect you have control over animals?

They begin to eat a small tree. It collapses on a larger one, and causes it to drop a branch on you. -12 HP

A House
HP: 99900
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. None other yet.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and one is lying on A House.
Dead people: Riou1231
Possible time when I'll check again: Possibly even after the first post that is written here, unless it's after 4,5h from now.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

OK,I send in my loyal army of guys who are trained to throw frag grenades at houses,and give them their grenades and send them off.

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

ha i call in some b-12 bombers and blow the house to smithereens (did i mention that the bombs are hydrogen bombs?)=)

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I use a sandblaster on the exterior of the house. I am wearing full protection gear as stated in the blasters manual.

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

OK,I send in my loyal army of guys who are trained to throw frag grenades at houses,and give them their grenades and send them off.

Ohwell, I'll even let you keep them. They do not get lost in the forest, but, as you said, they are frag grenades. So, these launch alot of shrapnel instead of exploding effectively. And shrapnel isn't good for damaging walls.

The house takes 10 damage, your people, due to weak throws and the grenades rebouncing due to trees take severe losses and then are finished off by a stampede of chairs launched by the house. The chairs return to base.

ha i call in some b-12 bombers and blow the house to smithereens (did i mention that the bombs are hydrogen bombs?)=)

The bombers don't know where to bomb, as the house cannot be seen from their position due to the forest. So, they return. Except for one, that drops a bomb randomly. It fails to explode, but lands on your shoulder. 40 damage to klint.

A House
HP: 99890
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. None other yet.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and one is lying on A House.
Dead people: Riou1231
Possible time when I'll check again: Either after 90 minutes from now or 13 hours from now.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i send in 99890 guys that are invincable to anything, nothing can stop them, literally nothing, not even any time travel vortex's asking them nicely, nothing, they each have a damage of 1, so theres an exact killing rate of instant death as soon as they reach the house. of course i payed them each to attack the house so they are obidient, they have no free will so dont say they just ditch me and take my money, they cant develope free will, but their genious's mable to fight out of any situation, they will devestate the house in 2 posts

2 posts to go! i love my posts to death thing don't you?

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

I use a sandblaster on the exterior of the house. I am wearing full protection gear as stated in the blasters manual.

The house thinks it's pleasant, and you manage to do 50 damage. Then, it realizes and nearly strangles you with a curtain. Your HP is reduced to 20 until the next turn and you are thrown away, taking 15 damage. I would be careful if I were you.

A House
HP: 99840
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and one is lying on A House. Now there is another broken tree because a Pixie214 has been thrown into it. This had to hurt...
Dead people: Riou1231 (revival in nearby)
Possible time when I'll check again: Either after 90 minutes from now or 13 hours from now.
RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

You're in a forest. The termites are very easily distracted by the local alot of trees.

They only eat dead wood, and if they are in a hoouse fully of it... (by send I meant letiterally place inside the house, but oh well...)

New attack: I will get a GPS unit, get near the house, write down the coordinates while hiding, then bribe a bomber pilot to fly his bomber to carbet bomb the area, giving him half of the money before and half of it after, but only should he bomb the house sucessfully.

()
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

meant to say 20 posts.
starting NOW

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

apparently my link turned into the right parenthesis, but it still works.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I make an attractive lady house from balsa wood so it is light. I put it in view of the house. Full of lust the house knows this is the love of its life and tries to get near here. Will it rip its own foundations off to get to here.

Also I bring a doctor and 2 nurses along with full medical equipment incase I get hurt.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

18 posts till the super men approach!

Showing 1-15 of 274