Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

This one is a blatant ripoff...

A house
HP: 100000
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: You cannot assume something happened, but you can predict the results. If the results are strictly set, you have to post them. One action per between my posts. You can OBJECT by giving proper reasons, but only once per rejected action. I have the rights to deny your attack or OBJECTION without any reasons, but I promise I'll limit this to when I'm really tired and/or lazy and stuff. In these cases, I may lend this thread to someone else.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such.
Dead people: None yet
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: About 18 hours from now
Other stat I should put in template

Being dead disables your own physical actions.
Being simplified disables all actions that have to be explained or are just complicated. Basically limits your movepool to simple physical attacks performed by you.
Being BANNED disables your rights to post here.
Being disintegrated and insane disables your all actions that could influence anything.
If I meet alot posts after these 18 hours and do not answer because I'm too lazy, you may imagine beating me up until I look like a hunk of meat that can be used for culinary reasons. I know that these threads are alot of responsiblity, and I'm a novice in this, but these other destruction threads either make you destroy your environment of frustration or are abandoned already, so I can't be that bad.

Start.

• 274 Replies
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

i send in 99890 guys that are invincable to anything, nothing can stop them, literally nothing, not even any time travel vortex's asking them nicely, nothing, they each have a damage of 1, so theres an exact killing rate of instant death as soon as they reach the house. of course i payed them each to attack the house so they are obidient, they have no free will so dont say they just ditch me and take my money, they cant develope free will, but their genious's mable to fight out of any situation, they will devestate the house in 2 posts

They reach the house. And they attack. The house is destroyed. And then they regain their freedom. And start to wonder why there is alot of desert around, and kangaroos...

New attack: I will get a GPS unit, get near the house, write down the coordinates while hiding, then bribe a bomber pilot to fly his bomber to carbet bomb the area, giving him half of the money before and half of it after, but only should he bomb the house sucessfully.

The house uses its chimney as a cannon and successfully shoots the bomber down with an anti-aircraft missile found in its basement. Some shrapnel falls on the house. 100 damage. Then, the carBet bombs fall on the forest, and collapse more trees on a house. 400 damage, so you did a total of 500 damage.

I make an attractive lady house from balsa wood so it is light. I put it in view of the house. Full of lust the house knows this is the love of its life and tries to get near here. Will it rip its own foundations off to get to here.

Sorry, you can't control what my house does.
A House uses a grappling hook made of alot of tied curtains and chimney parts, as it notices that the ladyhouse is made of balsa wood. A House pulls it to his position and recovers 100 hitpoints due to feeling better.

A House
HP: 99440
Skills: Alot of annoying ones
Status: Unaffected by anything yet. Made of bricks, paint, concrete, metal, wood, and furniture.
Special rules: Same as before, and they can be found on the first page. STATIDONKERS are disabled. A STATIDONKER is a thing that uses a spam of 1 damage attacks and is protected from most types of planfoiling. Like my statidonker from 83rd page of The Brick Wall and dacer's attack.
Stage: Forest. Contains some pines and such. Some are broken already, and about five are lying on A House. There is a ladyhouse made of balsa wood just next to A House.
Dead people: Riou1231 (revival in ... 1 turn)
Simplified people: None yet
BANNED people: None yet
Disintegrated and insane people: None yet
Possible time when I'll check again: 13 hours from now.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i told u nothing can stop them nd they are geniouses, god.

16 posts till super men arrivve at your house

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

I wasn't controlling it I was suggesting what could happen .

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

14 posts

not even rules or abilitys can stop my men btw.

RubberyChicken
RubberyChicken
956 posts
Nomad

The question is, could my wall stop it?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I make another house exactly like the house, except not alive. The men reach it and destroy it, and gain their free will, not realising they destroyed the wrong house.

There. No moar invincible men :P Sucker...

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

pazx post ignored, noob.

you cant protect the house, and my men are GENIOUS'S idiot.

11 posts till they reach the house

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I send in my next group of 100 super soldiers who have GPS systems flame throwers and fire proof clothes.They are sent to set the house on fire and if the house becomes to big of a threat to burn down then burn down the whole forest.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

well if dacer can have invincible men i can have a missile that can destroy anything, including his men, =P

i launch the missle at dacers men because he is ruining this thread >.<

crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

pazx post ignored, noob.

you cant protect the house, and my men are GENIOUS'S idiot.

11 posts till they reach the house

dacer your not the GM and so that guy could just ignore your post completely and ban you from the game you do realize?Just try to do a reasonable attack instead of some pointless one hit kill attack.
Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

He hasn't actually done anything yet he is just counting down at the moment.

well if dacer can have invincible men i can have a missile that can destroy anything, including his men,

And that is what we call a paradox. Go check out the unstoppable force and immovable object thread lol.

I see the house and run away unscathed, just to make this pst relevant.
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

my men can't be killed, did i not state that? nothing happens, my men brush it off.

omg are u guys dumb? theres one way to stop my guys!

they obey only me.

6 posts left till my men arrive.

THINK dam

IL MAKE IT EASY, THEY OBEY ME. ME,

ONLY ME, DAMMIT ME.

slatwob
slatwob
87 posts
Nomad

nah my missle doesent explode it sends everything caught into the explosion into a paralel dimention, so your men arent dead they just trapped forever with no chance to return, happy now?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Ok, your guys are invincible. I agree. They will only do their jobs if the thread creator writes
it down though. After all, you have no control over this thread. =)

I set up a slingshot and fling a 150lb. boulder towards the house.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

pazx post ignored, i am a noob.

Fixed for you. no offense though...

Looky here, WE CAN'T HAVE BLOODY UNSTOPPABLE FORCES!!

Oh, and you probably couldn't get these geniuses considering you can't spell geniuses :P

I call everyone from the mother series (ness, lucas, ninten, Kumatore(or w/e)etc) to come and attack the house

PK Fire! PK Flash! PK STAAAAARRRRRSSSTTTOOORRRRMMMM!!!! PK FREEZE!! PK Thunder! Wroaaahh! PK FIRE!! PK FREEZE! PSI MAGNET! PK THUNDER!!
Showing 16-30 of 274