ForumsForum GamesSoul RPG

28 4431
Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

In this game, you are a soul destroying creature that must kill other soul destroying creatures. Here are the classes:

Shinigami - strong in melee, mediocre in magic, weak in health, cannot directly attack souls, has a soul
Reaper - mediocre in melee, zero in magic, mediocre in health, can directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Soul Eater - weak in melee, weak in magic, strong in health, can directly attack souls, has a soul
Life Stringer - zero in melee, strong in magic, weak in health, can directly attack souls, has a soul
Lich - zero in melee, strong in magic, mediocre in health, cannot directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Undead - mediocre everything, cannot directly attack souls, hasn't got a soul
Angel - strong everything, can directly attack souls, has a soul
*once a class is chosen, no one can choose it again.
**if you choose angel, i will give you insanely stupidly hard and almost impossible missions, for the price that you can easily kill others, so angels are only effective in PvP
***the fact of not having a soul simply means that opponents that can attack souls directly lose this ability while fighting you and some spells don't work. the fact of being able of attacking the soul directly means that you can ignore the enemy's armor, defense...and sometimes even its health! (example: one enemy has 1000 health a reaper kills him dealing only 100 damage). so not having a soul and being able to attack the soul directly are both perks (now everyone, please don't rush on reapers)

when entering, use this sheet:

Name: (anything)
Class: (find the classes up)
Health: (don't put anything)
Mana: (don't put anything)
Force: (don't put anything)
Soul: (yes/no, see at the classes)
Attack soul: (yes/no, see at the classes)
Starting weapon: (try not to exaggerate, unless you are an angel, a fusion bomb would help)
Starting skill: (don't put anything)

i will take only 3 people but in this game you can die and be replaced

• 28 Replies
Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

How do I choose a starting weapon?

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

Name: BURN
Class: Reaper
Health:
Mana:
Force:
Soul: No
Attack soul: Yes
Starting weapon: Amm... your call... try not to make it too weak
Starting skill:
============================================================
Immm in

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

poem for the angel:

Power of a Shinigami
Magic of a Lich
Life of a Soul Eater
Piercing of a Reaper
Spirit of a Life Stringer
Missions of a crappy jerk
Yes it is the Angel

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

burnt, wait, here its 11 pm, come tomorrow

minakt, put anything discovered before world war 1

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

Nice 1

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

does it matter what time it is?It's 10.30 here

Minnakht
Minnakht
303 posts
Nomad

Who's minakt?

I choose A Spear.

Name: Mmmm Nichols
Class: Soul Eater
Health:
Mana:
Force:
Soul: Yes, seemingly
Attack soul: Yes, seemingly
Starting weapon: A Spear
Starting skill:

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

ok then i will give you your stats, we will start when another one comes:

Name: Mmmm Nichols
Class: Soul Eater
Health: 100
Mana: 25
Force: 25
Soul: Yes
Starting weapon: A Spear
Starting skill:
Life Drain
costs 10 mana
Unleash yourself on the enemy, starting to drink its soul out. You slowly regenerate and he slowly dies, if you are hiding this skill is hard to observe

Health: 75
Mana: -
Force: 50
Starting weapon: Scythe
Starting skill:
Final Slash
costs 15 health
Use your own body energy to launch an executing swift strike with the scythe, dealing tremendous damage but then stunning yourself for a period. The enemy bleeds.

now, i will show you interaction types:

PATH - you choose from a number of alternatives
FREESTYLE - you can create the story to a point
REDUCED FREESTYLE - you can create the story, but you can just move yourself, you cannot say what other characters say or kill them
INN-BATTLE - you can create the story only until the battle is over, saying only what skills you use
GAMBLE - toss a coin or dice
PATH FREESTYLE - the simplest of all, you can choose from a number of alternatives OR create a story

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Name: Sense
Class: Shinigami
Health:
Mana:
Force:
Attack soul: No
Starting weapon: Katana (samurai sword)
Starting skill:

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

Health: 25
Mana: 50
Force: 100
Starting weapon: Katana (name is Tengeki Iashi)
Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
costs nothing
Release your sword. Now, it looks life a long tail with many ends. Increases a little the damage, but useless in rest. Empowers other skills.

@BURN:
All your un-life, you harassed the souls of others to forget about your lack of a soul. It was a pretty boring life, until humans discovered reapers exist. Till that day, your kind was brought to extinction by humans, and you are one of the few survivors...until a rich man, James Passenheimer, discovered you. It was on a quiet night when he appeared in front of your hideout and shouted:
"Hey creature of the darkness, you hear me? I need a bodyguard, come with me."

a)"Ok, lets go" - peace situation
b)"Leave me alone" - unsure situation
c)"Kill him" - battle situation
THIS IS A PATH

@Mmmm Nichols:
The life of a soul eater is really funny. Do what you want, when you want and have no one to be bossy with you. This long-living creatures that kill others in order to survive are almost pacifists. But you just got bored of this life and want some action.
THIS IS FREESTYLE

@Sense:
sorry but i still have no idea what to put you to do. please wait till tomorrow, i have too much respect for shinigamis to make a lame storyline

Burnt
Burnt
661 posts
Nomad

HP: 75
Force: 50
Attack Soul: Yes
Starting weapon: Scythe
Starting skill: Final Slash (costs 15 HP)
============================================================
I want a freestyle storyine...go with the guy and ask what do I get from all this...

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
costs nothing
Release your sword. Now, it looks life a long tail with many ends. Increases a little the damage, but useless in rest. Empowers other skills.
--
Ok... Will do.

grox
grox
5 posts
Nomad

nice game

Tengakami
Tengakami
172 posts
Nomad

hello grox you can enter the game only if you accept to be an angel (25% chance to die after every post), or wait for somebody to die

@Burn:
don't put yourself at every post, i know your character sheet. (just put the name) "Ok then, follow me." the man said. He went with you out of the forest and started walking to the city. When you entered there, every people saw you and started running in fear. "See why i took you as a bodyguard? Enemies don't dare approaching." After 10 minutes or so, you arrived at a big house.
"This is my home. If you guard it for 1 day, I will give you whatever you want"
a) Count on me
b) Why would I help you? Leaving
c) I want to enter and see the house first.
or anything else...
THIS IS A PATH FREESTYLE

@Sense:
Man, these profs are total noobs! This is what you always thought and still think about the destruction spell teachers. They always give you darn homeworks that have nothing to do with magic, kido or anything else! This, until today. Enken, the 8-th Division vice-captain, came and informed you that you became member of the 8th Assault division! You gotta go and take the chance
THIS IS A LIMITED FREESTYLE

sense
sense
1,036 posts
Nomad

Starting skill:
Appear, Tengeki Iashi
Costs: nothing
--
A shinigami's gotta do what a shinigami's gotta do...

But I ask the vice-captain (sir!) what the pay is, and what Gear, Armor etc. I get. Also, if I receive any training.

Showing 1-15 of 28