ForumsGamesGame demo versions on ArmorGames?

7 3773
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Just played Family Kitchen. It was good but I hated the fact that you have to pay to play the rest. I personaly dont want to see any more games like that on ArmorGames. It is silly!
What do you think?

• 7 Replies
nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah these kind of games are really annoying, but they are just trying to benifit for themselves. Also, it's not like the demo version is that much less fun. It's almost the exact same thing, and nobody is forcing you to buy the full version, so I actually have no problem with demo games on this site.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

i guess so...but it gets annoying if there is a game that is really good...and then you find that you can only play the first two lessons...

Armed_Blade
Armed_Blade
1,492 posts
Shepherd

This is a free site, Thank that you get the demo rather than nothing. But, all in all, Demo's suck. Still, Armor games is mostly all full games made by awesome developers. and 2) This sites to good to be flooded by demo's.
But, the ones that are here are just for the fun of the people that want the demo's, I suppose.

nick_coolhaha
nick_coolhaha
1,197 posts
Herald

Yeah that is true. Fine, demos are bad when they actually take away from the fun of the game and they're basically forcing you to buy the full version to have fun. Other than that, if demos don't take away from the fun, then they're okay.

netrino
netrino
83 posts
Jester

well when they cut you in the middle of the game it takes your fun away!

and i think at least they should tell me that its a demo version from the beginning! for example: "family restaurant demo" name

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

netrino is rite! I loved the family restaurant game, but I wish i didn't have to download the whole thing

epson43000
epson43000
32 posts
Nomad

it's not fair that you have to pay to play

Showing 1-7 of 7