ForumsGameswarfare 1948 is it possible CONARTIST??

30 15952
crazy_zpmi
crazy_zpmi
2 posts
Nomad

multie trench and have planes and stuff,more upgrades

• 30 Replies
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Um, I think you mean something like Warfare 1944 or 1945 I'm assuming? I think that WWII is the next logical step in the series.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

There are some problems though with making a WWII sequel. Trench warfare wouldn't apply anymore because there was almost no trench fighting in WWII. ConArtists is making a sequel to Warfare right now though.

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

It would be ok but it wouldn;t fit in with the original game. Like knight_34 there wre few trnches in WWII. If there were I doubt planes would be used against them. I think sticking with WWI would be just fine.

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

it is warfare 1917

and what do u mean impossible

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

That would mean it would be set in WWII
That would mean there wouldn't e trench warfare, it would have to be totally different

Pixie214
Pixie214
5,838 posts
Peasant

He is talking about the sequal to it tennisman24. He wants to know if one set in 1948 is possible.

knk2765
knk2765
63 posts
Nomad

why would u set it 1948 no war was going on jeez! go back to histroy class

knk2765
knk2765
63 posts
Nomad

world war 2 ended in 1945

like really?

Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

But we all know he meant WWII

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

The World War 2 Was In 1939 To 1945 Look Your History Up But It Would Be Good Tho

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

Well I think this thread has kind of lost its purpose now. A few things have been said.

1)WWII ended before 1948. (Yes we all knew what he meant, but still.)
2)There were few trenches in WWII.
3)(The most important)ConArtist is already working on a sequel.

Jamesickles
Jamesickles
1 posts
Nomad

Actually trench warfare was the man source of fighting in WWI Im in an advanced placement European class and were just studying WWI The only problem i see is that when the gas falls no one puts on a gas mask

KonnorKessler
KonnorKessler
10 posts
Nomad

Well maybe he will make a Warfare 2142. (Just a Thought)

Pricklykiller
Pricklykiller
124 posts
Nomad

2142, what would be in it, APC's with laser turrets! lol, not trying to be rude, but the game mechanics would be epically different! Maybe what I just said, or ruined buildings maybe.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

Maybe if you want trenches, there the Iran-Iraq war, cause that was like one of the last wars that had major trench battles. Aside from that well.... why 1948????? WWII ended in 1945... And there weren't many trenches in WWII anymore.

Showing 1-15 of 30