ForumsForum GamesStickman RPG

181 30115
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Yes...I know...this is nearly an exact copy of Survivor RPG. I even copied the format of the page Riou made. I just thought his game was sweet, and I wanted to start another one because his is full. I can only have TWO players, though, so start joining!

Basically, you are a stickman trying to survive in a world...on a large sheet of paper...where nearly anything can happen. This is your stats...the things in parentheses should be removed after your fill stuff in.
======================
Name:enter name here
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon (your weapon increases your strength)
Armor type:no armor
HPdetermined by your Vitality. you automatically have ten to begin with)
)you get 30 stat points to divide between Vitality, Strength, and Agility)
Vitality:0
Strength:0
Agility:0
Armordetermined by what armor you are wearing)
Cash:$100
(inventory type goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "inventory&quotstuff you are carrying)
(type of living space goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "none". You can't sleep to heal yourself without one)stuff in your living space...if you bought one)
========================

What some of the stuff is...

Vitality-You gain 5 maximum HP for every point you put into Vitality

Strength - Increases damage by 2 every point

Agility - Determines your chances of escaping enemies and your chances of dodging attacks. (for every point you add, you take 5 less damage per fight. Armor allows you to take less damage per hit.)

Armor - for every point you have in armor (you can pick up armor or buy it in the shop) you take 1 less damage per hit

SHOP
This is where you spend you're money...obviously

Weapons:
You must pick up your own weapons...so HA!!! Don't worry, you will only be punching mutant rabid bunnies and other monstrosities...

Armoryou can wear two pieces of armor...chest armor and leggings. You are a stickman, so if you don't wear anything, nothing shows )
ChestThe numbers on the left show how much strength is required to wear the clothes)
0 tee-shirt +1 armor = $5
1 sweater +2 armor = $10
10 light chain mail +5 armor - 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 heavy chain mail +10 armor - 10 agility = $20
30 titanium plating +20 armor - 5 agility + 2 strength = $50
40 mithril armor +30 armor + 20 agility = $100

Leggingnumbers show how much agility is required for your pants)
0 Shorts +1 armor = $5
1 Jeans + 2 armor = $10
10 Rusty iron plating + 5 armor + 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 Shiny iron plating + 10 armor + 4 agility - 3 strength = $20
30 Metal alloy plating + 15 armor + 5 agility = 50$
40 Star dust leggings + 20 armor + 30 strength = $ 100

Inventory space: (automatically begin with 5 inventory spaces)
Small Bag Holds 10 Items = $10
Medium Bag Holds 25 Items = $20
Large Bag Holds 50 Items = $40

Food: (you may carry your food around and eat it when you wish)
Chicken drumstick +5 HP = $3
Slab of meat +10 HP = $5
Roasted Turkey +20 HP = $9

Living Space: (you may sleep here and store extra equipment in here. Sleeping heals $3 HP per hour.)
Tent holds 50 items = $20
Straw Hut holds 75 items = $30
Shack holds 100 items = $40

Traps: (allows you to catch certain animals depending on what king of trap you are using. After you catch the animal, you still have a choice between killing it and training it. The numbers on the left show what level you must be to use the traps effectively. Traps may be reused, but can only hold one creature at a time.)
2 wooden cage (small land creatures) = 10$
5 iron cage (large land creatures) = 20$
2 small butterfly net (small flying creatures) = 10$
5 large butterfly net (large flying creatures = 20$
2 fishing rod (small sea creatures) = 10$
5 giant fish net (large sea creatures) = 20$
3 large tub holds 5 sea creatures = 10$

You begin with 100 dollars, so you can either save it or use it on items in the shop. Remember, you must post your stats and your pet's stats(if you have one)...pretty much everything Riou tells you to post in his RGP. (your stats is that entire sheet I posted up on top starting from "Name" and ending with "one)"
To start, post what you want to buy, then how much it all cost (total), then your stats in the same post.

• 181 Replies
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Name:klint26
Weapon type:
Armor type:sweater/jeans
HP:35
Vitality:5
Strength:5
Agility:20
Armor:4
Cash:$30
inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx2
living space:tent

i hope this stays around!

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

sweet!
klint26 You sit up in your tent after sleeping for the entire night. You feel refreshed and ready for an adventure. Stepping outside, a cool breeze greets you. Looking about, you find that, on one side of you, there is a large, spooky looking grove of trees, and on your other side, there is a dry, rocky wasteland. Below you, the ground is only 5 feet deep. You seem to be on a large platform of dirt. Something about your surroundings tells you that what awaits you below is much more pleasant than what you can see. Should you try to dig your way through with your hands now, or should you explore this place first?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

explore the grove of trees to find a digging implement.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

uh...you can post a little more than that, by the way. The choices I give you are not the only things you can do...
Anyways...
klint26 You decide to go look in the trees for something to dig with. While you are there, you find a nice, straight stick...almost like a staff...

+1 staff (you can either put it in your inventory to use later...maybe for making a shovel...or use it as a weapon) +2 strength (if you use it as a weapon)

You continue on your quest to look for a digging implement. you search for hours, but to no avail. Suddenly, a funny looking creature steps out in front of you.

Creature type: mutant killer bunny (lvl 2)
HP 20/20
Damage 5
No armor

It seems peaceful, but when you look closer, you see it's fangs and claws. What should you do?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

ok i will equip my staff and attck the bunny! >

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

remember to post your stats...
I'll post them for you this time...
Weapon type:Staff
Strength:7
klint26 You decide to attack the oversized bunny. Success!!! You took 1 damage in the fight. As you look at the dead creature, it disappears and a slab of meat replaces it.
+1 slab of meat!
Now what?

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

WAAAIIIIT!!! I forgot to give you 1 experience point
+1 experience!!!

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx3

i go back to camp and start digging! (did i get any exp from the fight?)

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Level 1:1/5 Exp
inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx3

i go back to camp and start digging! (okay i got exp lol)

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

You got hurt in the fight...that should say "34 HP" :P
klint26 You decide to return to camp to dig. On your way back, you got lost. You suddenly come to the realization that there are only four directions...up, down, forwards and backwards...and you forgot to turn around. A few hours later, you find you have emerged from the woods and your camp is right in front of you. You are tired, but glad to have returned.
+1 experience
-2 HP
klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Level 1:2/5 Exp
HP:32/35

okay now i start to dig! but i set out my cage a ways off and bait it with a meat slab 1-meat slab

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

You set your cage some distance away and set a slab of meat inside before you begin digging. You find that the soil is extremely rocky and it is difficult to dig, but you dig anyways. You manage to dig 3 inches into the ground (4 feet and 9 inches to go) before you hear a loud noise from the direction of your cage. A mist had settled about you while you were digging, so you can't see what happened. What should you do?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Level 1:2/5 Exp

i go off in the direction of the noise drawing a line behind me with my staff as i go so i don't get lost.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I forgot to tell you in the last post that you have 3 Exp...not two.
Continuing...
klint26 You cautiously walk in the direction of your cage, drawing a line in the ground as you go. You see the faint outline of your cage in front of you. Eagerly, you step closer and see that the meat is gone and a large creature is trapped inside your cage. It seems quite vicious and may not like you, even after days of companionship.
Creature:Vicious Wolf (lvl 2)
HP 50/50
Damage 15
Agility 10
No Armor
Should you kill it (+5 slabs of meat), or should you attempt to tame the wretched beast (10% chance for +1 pet...creature loses 20 HP every try.)?

klint26
klint26
557 posts
Peasant

Level 1:3/5 Exp
inventory:iron cage,slab of meatx7

ill kill it +5 slab of meat then take my cage and follow the line back to my tent and start digging *ugh*. (gold squire!)

Showing 1-15 of 181