ForumsForum GamesStickman RPG

181 30195
fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Yes...I know...this is nearly an exact copy of Survivor RPG. I even copied the format of the page Riou made. I just thought his game was sweet, and I wanted to start another one because his is full. I can only have TWO players, though, so start joining!

Basically, you are a stickman trying to survive in a world...on a large sheet of paper...where nearly anything can happen. This is your stats...the things in parentheses should be removed after your fill stuff in.
======================
Name:enter name here
Level 1:0/5 Exp
Weapon type:no weapon (your weapon increases your strength)
Armor type:no armor
HPdetermined by your Vitality. you automatically have ten to begin with)
)you get 30 stat points to divide between Vitality, Strength, and Agility)
Vitality:0
Strength:0
Agility:0
Armordetermined by what armor you are wearing)
Cash:$100
(inventory type goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "inventory&quotstuff you are carrying)
(type of living space goes here. If you didn't buy one, just write "none". You can't sleep to heal yourself without one)stuff in your living space...if you bought one)
========================

What some of the stuff is...

Vitality-You gain 5 maximum HP for every point you put into Vitality

Strength - Increases damage by 2 every point

Agility - Determines your chances of escaping enemies and your chances of dodging attacks. (for every point you add, you take 5 less damage per fight. Armor allows you to take less damage per hit.)

Armor - for every point you have in armor (you can pick up armor or buy it in the shop) you take 1 less damage per hit

SHOP
This is where you spend you're money...obviously

Weapons:
You must pick up your own weapons...so HA!!! Don't worry, you will only be punching mutant rabid bunnies and other monstrosities...

Armoryou can wear two pieces of armor...chest armor and leggings. You are a stickman, so if you don't wear anything, nothing shows )
ChestThe numbers on the left show how much strength is required to wear the clothes)
0 tee-shirt +1 armor = $5
1 sweater +2 armor = $10
10 light chain mail +5 armor - 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 heavy chain mail +10 armor - 10 agility = $20
30 titanium plating +20 armor - 5 agility + 2 strength = $50
40 mithril armor +30 armor + 20 agility = $100

Leggingnumbers show how much agility is required for your pants)
0 Shorts +1 armor = $5
1 Jeans + 2 armor = $10
10 Rusty iron plating + 5 armor + 2 agility - 2 strength = $15
20 Shiny iron plating + 10 armor + 4 agility - 3 strength = $20
30 Metal alloy plating + 15 armor + 5 agility = 50$
40 Star dust leggings + 20 armor + 30 strength = $ 100

Inventory space: (automatically begin with 5 inventory spaces)
Small Bag Holds 10 Items = $10
Medium Bag Holds 25 Items = $20
Large Bag Holds 50 Items = $40

Food: (you may carry your food around and eat it when you wish)
Chicken drumstick +5 HP = $3
Slab of meat +10 HP = $5
Roasted Turkey +20 HP = $9

Living Space: (you may sleep here and store extra equipment in here. Sleeping heals $3 HP per hour.)
Tent holds 50 items = $20
Straw Hut holds 75 items = $30
Shack holds 100 items = $40

Traps: (allows you to catch certain animals depending on what king of trap you are using. After you catch the animal, you still have a choice between killing it and training it. The numbers on the left show what level you must be to use the traps effectively. Traps may be reused, but can only hold one creature at a time.)
2 wooden cage (small land creatures) = 10$
5 iron cage (large land creatures) = 20$
2 small butterfly net (small flying creatures) = 10$
5 large butterfly net (large flying creatures = 20$
2 fishing rod (small sea creatures) = 10$
5 giant fish net (large sea creatures) = 20$
3 large tub holds 5 sea creatures = 10$

You begin with 100 dollars, so you can either save it or use it on items in the shop. Remember, you must post your stats and your pet's stats(if you have one)...pretty much everything Riou tells you to post in his RGP. (your stats is that entire sheet I posted up on top starting from "Name" and ending with "one)"
To start, post what you want to buy, then how much it all cost (total), then your stats in the same post.

• 181 Replies
Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Name: vert3x
Level 2:6/10 Exp
Weapon type: bow and 3 arrows
Armor type: sweater and jeans
HP: 85/85
Vitality:15
Strength:9(+1)=10
Agility:7(+2)=9
Armor: 4
Cash: $2
small bag: 4 slabs of meat, 2x drumstick, goldfinch, handful of berries, wooden cage
shack: small butterfly net

I decide to scale up the canyon wall.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

While you are waiting, you decide to climb up the canyon wall. Halfway up, you come to a ledge and decide to rest a while...climbing is hard work!
+2 strength
-4 HP
When you lay down on the precipice, you notice a huge nest beside you. You look into it and find a single, large egg in the center.
+1 giant egg
You realize that the mother of this monstrosity will be around shortly. Should you wait for it, or should you keep climbing?

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Level 2:6/10 Exp
HP: 81/85
Strength:11(+1)=12
small bag: 4 slabs of meat, 2x drumstick, goldfinch, handful of berries, giant egg

I scramble about the ledge looking for a few good sized rocks to throw when the creature comes. Then I wait for it ready with my arrows.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

vert3x You pile up 5 rocks (-6 strength when used as weapons) before you hear the beating of large wings. Looking up, you see the biggest hawk you've ever seen.
Creature: Giant mother hawk (level 5)
type: large flying creature
HP 60
damage 20
agility 5
Of course, you start attacking as soon as the bird comes in range. You throw all your rocks at the beast before it lands (-40 HP...you missed one throw) and shoot and arrow through its head (you killed it). The bird manages to make a long scratch down your arm before it dies (-16 HP).
+4 exp
+2 slabs of meat
+1 fist full of feathers (15x)
Now what will you do?

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Level 3:5/10 Exp
HP: 65/85
small bag: 6 slabs of meat, 2x drumstick, goldfinch, handful of berries, giant egg, fist full of feathers

I eat two slabs of meat, give the goldfinch half of my berries, and fix my arrows (give them feathers). I then finish my climb up the canyon wall.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

vert3x You eat some lunch (2 slabs of meat +20 HP) and feed the goldfinch. The bird still doesn't like you, but it is eating the berries more willingly. You use all the feathers fixing your arrows. (bow and arrows: +1 strength +4 agility) After your arrows are satisfactory, you decide to finish your climb up the canyon wall. Before you start, however, you hear a commotion from below. Looking down, you see that your cage is moving...should you climb down, or finish your climb as planned?

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Level 3:5/10 Exp
HP: 85/85
Agility:7(+4)=11
small bag: 4 slabs of meat, 2x drumstick, goldfinch, half a handful of berries, giant egg, fist full of feathers

I quickly scamper down to see what is going on.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Name: Jess
Level 2: 1/5 Exp
Weapon type: Club (+4 Strength)
Armor type: Light Chain Mail/Jeans
HP:60/60
Vitality: 10
Strength: 12 (+4)
Agility: 14
Armor: 7
Cash:$8
Inventory: 5/5
-lvl2 Fishing Rod (small sea creatures)
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (0/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
-Fish stick (+5 HP)
-Straw
Living Space: Shack
Shack Items: 0/100

I whack the ground with my club and when the lizards scurry away i catch as many as i can in my hands.

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

vert3x You literally run down the canyon wall to see what is going on.
+1 exp
+1 agility
-5 HP
You get to the bottom without too many bumps and bruises. When you look at your cage, you realize what had happened. A gecko had decided to rest in your cage and the door closed behind it. It had been ramming itself against the sides of the cage and had almost open the cage again. You close the cage tightly. Now what?

Jess You scare all the lizards by whacking the ground with your club. As they run away, you manage to grab two in your hands. You got bit a couple of times, but you have a pair of lizards.
-3 HP
+2 lizards (the first and third)
What will you do to the rascals?

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Level 2: 1/5 Exp
HP:57/60
Inventory: 5/5
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (0/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
-Fish stick (+5 HP)
-Straw
Shack Items: 0/100

I keep one lizard in my cage and try to tame it. Since i cant keep the other one i try to tame it and see if it follows me as i walk back to my Shack

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

Jess You stuff one lizard in your cage and split the fish stick between the two. As soon as you set the one that isn't in the cage down, though, it runs away and you never see it again. You return to your shack with the remaining lizard and manage to gain it's trust on the way back.
+3 exp
+1 lizard
Add the lizard's stats at the bottom of yours
Name:
Creature: Spiny lizard
HP 20/20
Damage 10
Agility 10
Inventory 0/1:
Now what?

Vert3x
Vert3x
122 posts
Nomad

Level 3:6/10 Exp
HP: 95/100
Vitality:18
Strength:15(+1)=16
Agility:11(+4)=15
small bag: 4 slabs of meat, 2x drumstick, goldfinch, half a handful of berries, giant egg, fist full of feathers

I eat a drumstick and give the other to the lizard to see if I can tame it. I give the rest of the berries to the goldfinch.

jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

Level 2: 4/5 Exp
HP:57/60
Inventory: 3/5
-lvl2 Wooden Cage (1/1 Land Creature)
-Roasted Turkey (+20 HP)
Shack Items: 1/100
-Straw

Name: Jimi
Creature: Spiny lizard
HP 20/20
Damage 10
Agility 10
Inventory 0/1:

I leave the pointless straw in my shack and ask fourtytwo "how much can i sell the straw for?". Me and Jimi then go and hunt/fish for more animals

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

how much can i sell the straw for?

Uh...let me check...page 9...2 dollars.

vert3x You don't have any feathers left, so you can take that out of your inventory. Anyways...you feed the lizard, yourself, and the goldfinch(+5 HP for yourself). You try to tame the lizard, but it isn't quite ready to accept you as a master. You accidentally squish the thing when you try to tame it, though, and it loses 2 HP. The goldfinch, on the other hand, is beginning to grow to like you...but only because of the berries you feed it. It still won't do anything for you. While you eat your snack, you think about the giant egg in your bag. What could you do with it...

Jess You and your new pet decide to go hunt and fish for more animals. Where should you go? There was a huge cave you passed several times, but you don't have a light. Maybe you could go over the mountain the cave goes through or you could go back to the forest across the lake again...
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

lets go to the mountains!

Showing 121-135 of 181