ForumsThe Tavern{necro}Does Captain Crunch cut the roof of your mouth?

56 15468
WizardInBlack
WizardInBlack
486 posts
Nomad

I know this is a silly topic, but everytime I eat some Captain Crunch, the roof of my mouth gets all sore and raw. Has anyone else had this happen to them? And how do kids eat this stuff??

• 56 Replies
Djkgb
Djkgb
677 posts
Peasant

What is Captain Crunchh? if its like sour skittles then i will LOVE IT!!!! I LUV SOUR STUFF! I LUV SOUR SKITTLES! AND BTW, it does not hurt my gums...

disturbedftw
disturbedftw
88 posts
Nomad

yea that has happend to me before

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

yes it does

dcfb312
dcfb312
203 posts
Nomad

Never has this happened to me.

-----------------------------
http://bannerbreak.com/banners/8/338/120810505559886418.gif

ngfan14
ngfan14
875 posts
Shepherd

It happens to me every time I eat Captain Crunch. It hurts the roof of my mouth.

madgamer012
madgamer012
741 posts
Nomad

I haven't eaten Capn' Crunch before, but now i never want to try it!

jets99
jets99
601 posts
Nomad

umm... i like it thats kind of weird it is a little sharp i supose but not that sharp

shortay7562
shortay7562
134 posts
Nomad

it only cuts my mouth when i squish it into the roof of my mouth with my tounge. Otherwise, the ooly thing that I find that cuts the roof of my mouth are tootsie pops. I hate it when that happens. /:

ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

never has cut my mouth i eat alot though so maybe my roof of my moutuh is developed more or something lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

Only if you don't chew it. If you put it on your tongue then lift your tongue up then it'll scratch the roof of your mouth. Otherwise, just chew then swallow the cereal and it won't.
I've never had any problems with Captain Crunch cereal.

Stinger_Maniac
Stinger_Maniac
322 posts
Nomad

I've never experienced any troubles with them cutting the roof off of my mouth, it could just be the way you chew them.

Showing 46-56 of 56