ForumsForum GamesMy second rpg

3 1820
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

The Shifting Storm, a ghost ship that sails in the thick mists of the Azure Island, its black visage bringing nightmares to those who see it and its only passenger, the ghost of Captain Vaust J. Asgard, also known as Vaust the Tomekeeper.

He had been sailing the five seas for over twenty years, having started when he turned fourteen. But then 28 years ago he was delivering a devil fruit to a private investor when suddenly marine ships attacked him for no reason. His crew were dead and the marines had tortured him, demanding him to reveal where he had hidden the fruit. Vaust had just spat at them and stated these words which would ring like Gol D. Roger's words. "I swear by the five seas that I shall have vengeance for my crew you sons of hookers and hoodlums. My spirit shall never leave this ship, I put this curse on the World Government itself! By my soul, my heart and my honor I shall not rest until the world Government are torn asunder."

He had then broken free from his bonds and pushed the surprised marines onto the deck, he himself leaped into a hidden trap door and tore open the box containing the cargo they had killed his crew for. the accursed thing would become his revenge, no not his revenge, his crew's revenge. Vaust the Tomekeeper then ate the fruit and fell silent for a moment until he let out a high roar of agony as his mortal body dispatched into a ghastly form, his clothes dropping to the ground.

Vaust killed the marines and destroyed their ship in a rage of madness until he calmed down. he then burned his crew's bodies and spread the ashes to the sea. He sent letters to the families of his crew and his own homeland and then he engulfed his ship in a thick mist and manipulated the winds to carry it towards the Azure Island where he would train himself for the next two and a half decade with his new powers to prepare for his revenge against the World Government.

Now the Shifting Storm sails again and Vaust feels himself unworthy of being his ship's captain, he cannot even hold her finely crafted steering wheel. He needed a new crew, but how an ghost like man like himself would gather a crew of strong and loyal people was a mystery even to someone with as much knowledge as himself.

He's sailing towards Lougetown, hoping to catch sight of some trusty men, or women, in the legendary town where Gol D. Roger was born and executed. Vaust kept track on the world through newspapers so he was not uninformed like most would believe for a man who had spent thirty years training himself.

And no matter what the new captain's plans will Vaust follow him or her, even to get One Piece or conquer the world, if only to destroy the World Government.

CREW LIST

Captain:
First Mate:
Second Mate:
Gunner:
Cook:
Doctor:
Swordsman:
Musician:
Scout/Spy:
Navigator: Vaust
Archaeologist: Vaust
Shipwright: Vaust

Code:
Name:
Title:
Race: (Do any race you can imagine as a pirate)
Height:
Weight:
Appearance:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Inventory:
Skill/crew position:
Combat ability:
Bio:

Name: Captain Faust J. Asgard
Title: Vaust the Tomekeeper
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 214 lbs
Appearance:

Spoiler:

Inventory: None
Skill/crew position: Shipwright/Navigator/Archaeologist
Combat ability: Natu Natu no Mi (Nature Nature Fruit)
With the power of the Nature Fruit Vaust is in essence one with the elements, he can control them as if they are part of his own arms and limbs ,giving him extreme control over them.
But his body is in essence a ghost because of this, he cannot touch physical objects as his body breaks apart into water, air, fire, lightning and so on, whenever he touches a solid object. He has to manipulate the elements to make clothes to cover himself or he would be walking around naked.
He can solidify his body to touch things but it is hard to do so as manipulating his entire body is not easy compared to manipulating the elements around him, and he cannot really feel anything if he manages to solidify his body into a solid element. The runes on his torso are the markings of his devil fruit.
Bio: Vaust is the bastard son of the pirate Whitebeard, though not he nor Whitebeard knows this fact. Vaust's mother was the Queen of the Gear Island in the Grand Line, an island where the world's scientists gathered to learn and improve themselves until they had to move on and learn on their own. Vaust's mother was saved by Whitebeard from slavers and rewarded him with a night with her.
Vaust was born nine months later and was from then on raised and taught by his mother and her family. But he was a prodigy in the many arts of science and found great interest in archeology and technology, and not to mention the fact that he became a skilled shipwright and navigator. His physical body was also strong, a sign of his heritage from Whitebeard. Through his travels he went through the Red Line four times and went to East Blue, West Blue, South Blue and North Blue.
Vaust hates slavery with such a passion that he killed four of the World Nobles, though he was discreet while doing so as he wished to cause mass panic in the World Government and the World Nobles to move through the Red Line, each time he passed the Red Line he killed a noble, each time more gruesome then the other, but yet unseen by the world.
He has some of the secret knowledge of the ancient war machines of Pluto, Uranus, Marsh, Neptune from the ancient era of which the World Government wish to engulf in shadows and lies.

-Read the rest in the introduction.-

And that's what I have come up with so far.

2 PEOPLE WILL RUN THE GAME, I WIL NOT!!

• 3 Replies
MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

COME ON PEOPLE

MyNameIsZain
MyNameIsZain
464 posts
Nomad

??