ForumsSupport ForumFlash sandbox game!

9 7257
zspartancats
zspartancats
1 posts
Nomad

I Would love to see a flash sandbox game where you can go anywhere like gta 4. HERE IS SOMETHING ELSE how about free downloads of some of the poular games!

• 9 Replies
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
Bug_Virus_Of_Olympus
998 posts
Nomad

You can download the games by saving the webpage then going into the webpages file and find the SSW file (I think) and opening it with firefox/explorer

Also the sandbox game would be like GTA I. It had no 3d graphics and used a birds eye veiw

tennisman24
tennisman24
4,682 posts
Farmer

u mean like go anywhere in the world?

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,988 posts
Grand Duke

Some games are downloadable to ipods I think.

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

he means free-roam games
the best ones are always for the consoles...

to download some it's one of the links at the bottom of each page

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

[url] http://armorgames.com/free-website-games [/url]

There is where you can download the game featured on AG. Just click the "Get code" button and a page will load where you can either download the game or copy the HTML code to put the game on your website.

Or you can use a flash capture utility to download flash games. That method is rather complicated.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Sandbox games are hard to make for flash and are suited for other platforms. If you want one so much, why don't you make one yourself?

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

Well, if he's still around and about, I'd say that has to be up to the developer. You can recommend
anything for a person to make if he's not doing anything else at the moment, you just have to
make sense with what you're asking.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

erm whut?

Oh, one of those games...

Well you'll need a game dev... And a good one too...

Showing 1-8 of 9