ForumsGamesWhy Is Sonny/Sonny 2 so popular?

32 6291
TRUdog
TRUdog
1,032 posts
Nomad

http://madetogame.com/images/Sonny2.jpg
Why is Sonny/ Sonny 2 so popular? And am I the only one who thinks it's boring?

• 32 Replies
miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

your not the only one I tried it ONCE woth a hydro finished it and never played it again...

basically it's famous cause you won't find an Rpg like sonny right?

fourtytwo
fourtytwo
698 posts
Nomad

I'm with you guys...it's boring after a while. I still play it because I haven't finished with the biological and hydraulic Sonnys.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I am not much of a Sonny fan. I spend most of my AG time playing something else or going on the forums. I really wonder why Sonny and Sonny 2 are popular?

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

I am not much of a Sonny fan. I spend most of my AG time playing something else or going on the forums. I really wonder why Sonny and Sonny 2 are popular?

the only thing why people want to play it again coz theirs different kinds of classes and you can choose from easy to heroic..

though I'd never play sonny and repeat it again and again and AGAIN!
dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

thats not the only reason people play it, it's the only well structured online rpg game thats turn based, ever relize all the others suck ass?

there are different modes on hundreds of games.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Yeah, so really it's the best of all others, I would only play it on a different class and different Difficulties, I would rather a game where you can play an endless amount of times, like Fable 2 (A non-flash :P)
You can literally play it 32 times and not get bored, it's an RPG but whatever you do affects yourself, poor / rich, fat / skinny, evil / good, corrupt / pure, anything!
I love that game, :P

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

i still prefer final fantasy, but its the best flash game.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Final Fantasy? What is it? (The story, classes, levels etc, all I wanna know about plz :P)

andyandythin
andyandythin
87 posts
Blacksmith

i think its better than all the other RPG flash games so thats why

Brbrtwins
Brbrtwins
62 posts
Nomad

lol i tried it , ITS SO BORING...
btw good question
i agree with u >;o

ShintetsuWA
ShintetsuWA
3,176 posts
Nomad

The Sonny series is good because of its bold use in graphics and complexity, along with variety.

That's it.

The story, the background, the gameplay, this is lacking in the worst possible amount. This is the
one and only thing, that most developers, companies, and creators of games forget. It's about the
FUN, not about how cool or pretty it looks! This is why the Golden Age of Gaming died after
the Playstation I came out. People started experimenting with how much they could delve deeper into
the graphics, the textures, the meshes, and the effects. But they were SO into making the effects,
that they forgot to use more time on what a game is supposed to be: the storyline, how creative
the gameplay is, how much information and detail you can put into both.... Not about how much
time, effort, and money you put into making what was supposed to be a game turn into a simulation,
or "the best the company can do!"

Not criticizing you, Krin ; you're a great developer. Maybe even become a professional, if you
play your cards right. That's why I'm reviewing Sonny like it was made by one. I love how you
give the game variety ; that's what everyone wants. But they mostly want fun and something to pull
their minds toward, such as a very strong, compelling storyline. Not saying that Sonny wasn't fun
or anything, but the storyline was definitely something that was lacking. By a long shot.

platinumfork
platinumfork
77 posts
Nomad

Basically it resembles wow. Wow=addicting and frekin awesome and epic game. Therefore awesome game as well.

Hokageofawesome
Hokageofawesome
103 posts
Nomad

This game is so popular because ppl love the rpg games that you take turns and you dont know what power the other enemy has or what they will use and if you fail you know what they have and then u can put a better attack that does more damage.this why ppl love sonny 1-2 so much even i do i stiil play it

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

I think people like it because they like to see their Sonny do tons of damage thanks to hard work...
...by training or hacking.

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

Not criticizing you, Krin ; you're a great developer. Maybe even become a professional, if you
play your cards right. That's why I'm reviewing Sonny like it was made by one. I love how you
give the game variety ; that's what everyone wants. But they mostly want fun and something to pull
their minds toward, such as a very strong, compelling storyline. Not saying that Sonny wasn't fun
or anything, but the storyline was definitely something that was lacking. By a long shot

Ha, it was an amazing storyline, and is lol...
And if u have rubbish graphics it doesn't help - You would want to have an exelent all rounder, not a blocky and dull but fun game, you'd want a well drawn fun and addicting game.... lol

- H
Showing 1-15 of 32