ForumsArt, Music, and WritingEvil Within

6 2461
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

The rain, warm and heavy, poured down on my head as I rounded the corner. The moans and gunshots were getting closer and closer with every step I took. Evil was gaining.
I rounded another corner just to be greeted by another familiar face.
"Hello Mills." the half decayed man greeted me with an awful tone.
"Adrian." I said, suprised. His first punch nailed me right in the stomach. I fell to the ground, clutching my gut. Any minute the horde of zombies would round the corner and trudge toward us.
"Mills, I've got to say, I'm dissapointed in you. I really thought you would have gotten better since last time. I guess I was wrong." He smirked "Of course, I did figure that you wouldn't find the cure before me. Silly president, employing such useless filth as yourself to do his dirtiest work."
I spit at his feet.
He gave me his most evil grin and dissapeared, leaving me to be eaten by my own brothers.

***************************************************************************************************
Hope you liked the uber short intro. (By the way, this part is just to explain his origin.)

• 6 Replies
slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Wow. I have to double post. How sad.

**************************************************************************************************************

Part 1: Whut?

I woke up.
My head was full of the images from last night. Or what I believed was last night. I saw the zombie, ripping into my flesh with it's dirty yellow teeth. By now, I knew I should be dead. Or worse. I didn't even want to think about it, but once the thought of Eric's zombification was in my head, I couldn't help but imagine the same happening to me.
I dragged myself off the cold rock ground. Wait... Rock. I was in the city, which meant cement or asphalt. Not rock.
My focus turned to the cereal bowl shaped structure I was in. The place was incredible. It looked like one of those old greek ampitheaters, but without the ruins. Totally new looking. As if they had built it yesterday.
I noticed a very grand looking castle far away, to the north-west.
"Armor Castle." Said a voice somewhere behind me. I turned around quickly, to see a figure in a black ninja suit. He had an unbelievably big nose. His eyes were lightning blue and trained on me, as if he knew what I would do next.
I pounced at him, much like a tiger would on thier prey. The big-nosed man grabbed one of my arms and flung me to the ground in an instant. My face hit the stone and I blacked out again.

*********************************************************************************************************

Still waiting for Strop to tell me if I'm aloud to use his name.

skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

...Since when does strap have a big nose?

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

Mills doesn't know Strop is a horse, so he assumes he is just a man with ginormous nose.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

And again, a double post.

********************************************************************************************************************
Part 2: Mmmmm-hmmmm

Red. Everything was red. I looked up at the man with the hooves and the big nose and felt hungry. Still to groggy to go all out crazy on him for no reason, I stood up and asked him who he was.
"Strop. I'm a moderator." He said. I wondered why included the moderator part. Everyone knew that they shut off the internet in 2010, when the outbreak started. It was 2012 now, that was a long time ago to still be bragging about moderation.
"Where am I?" I asked Strop, the strange hooved man. "AG," he spoke back to me. I laughed at his joke and said "Seriously though, where are we?"
He looked at me funny, like a was crazed or something. "What?" I asked, "Is something on me? Oh god get it off get it off!"
I was running around in circles and trying to get invisible spiders off of me. How embarassing. But Strop joined in. "Ah! Get it off him," He yelled as he brushed the non-existing spiders off my back.
I stopped. I realized that there were no spiders on me and stopped.
"So I really am in ArmorLand?"
"Mmmmmm-hmmm."
********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry, I just can't seem to push something out that is super long in one post. I guess I'll just post like 2 a day then.

In other news: Yay! I can use Strop's name now!

Ricador
Ricador
3,722 posts
Shepherd

OMG, dude, Mills, that is soooo epic.

I will massacre you if you do not post more segments of it

Everyone knew that they shut off the internet in 2010

*cough cough* Middle of Obama's presidency *cough cough* Communism *cough cough*.
mokomonkey
mokomonkey
50 posts
Nomad

I kinda think it needs better description, but not much, just a little more detail to create a better image.

Showing 1-6 of 6