ForumsArt, Music, and WritingHalo Edition 1: Master Chief

2 1802
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

This is not based on the real halo story.

Prologue:
Today in 2512 March 26 at Crows Nest, all the army and Spartans are ready to go with 3 pelicans and 2 warthogs and 1 mongoose. They had to go to Cortana to start the bomb to destroy The Gravemind and the whole place.

Chapter 1:Ready Up

Sergeant Johnson says to Master Chief: Here Chief. This weapon is all yours now.

-Thank you Sergeant
-You should thank me more than that. Thats a rare sentinel beam and its really hard to make.

All units go to the storage room to prepare for war. Most of them got Assault Rifles and Battle Rifles. Some of them are SMG, Rocket Launchers, Shotguns, Rocket Launchers or Pistols. Then to the grenades, they got frag grenades. To the equipments, some took deployal cover or trip mine. So Master Chief and 2 other Spartans went to the main and strong pelican that ables you to carry heavy vehicles. Then they saw a big ball that actually looks like a turret. So then all other 10 marines go to other pelicans. Sergeant Johnson screams to the Spartans: Hey Guys, that guy is for you guys. He will protect and won't die for sure. He is called a cyclop. He is sleeping now but when you drive, he will wake-up. Then Sergeant Johnson went on the pelican with the Spartans and gave them the bomb.
Sergeant Johnson lightly puts it in the ground and gets out and make sure he is out of that big room. He closed the door and open the gates. All 3 pelicans left safely.

The more comments i get, the faster ill write my chapters.

• 2 Replies
mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

Anyone reads this? Ill put chapter in 1 comment

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

There are a few small errors like grammar problems, but I like it so far.

Showing 1-2 of 2