Forums

ForumsVideo Games

Guitar Hero 3 vs. Rock Band

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 2:34pm

armorkas

armorkas

402 posts

Which do u think is better: Guitar Hero 3, or Rock Band? Don't be shy and please post an explanation on why u think whichever one is better.

I personally think Rock Band is better

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 3:21pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

523 posts

I like Guitar Hero3 Guitar Hero was first, and in my opinion, the best.  Also rockband's drums are hard to use so you have to play guitar and guitar Hero's songs are better

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:18pm

doof900

doof900

33 posts

Guitar Hero 3 way better

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:26pm

thorny264

thorny264

213 posts

i think guitar hero 3 it was them who made the guitar and the music on consoles and thenwhoever made rock band is just tryin  to squeeze in on the money i think

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:27pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

I think that they are both really good games, but it usely deppens on how you want to play because Guitar Hero 3 is better for just actually playing, but Rock Band is so much better for multiplayer and allows you to play with your friends during the whole game and it adds new stuff to the original concept of just the guitar. So, judging from what I just said, I would have to say Rock Band is better.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:41pm

Mikk

Mikk

59 posts

guitar hero has better songs but rockband is way better no contest

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 8:41pm

nick_coolhaha

nick_coolhaha

1,333 posts

Hey sepubaxis2, that right there, what you just posted is considered spam, just incase you didn't know. It's spam because it's way too short and it's a one word post, so please I advise you to stop spamming.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 9:49pm

ngfan14

ngfan14

937 posts

Guitar Hero is better than rockband. Guitar hero has cooler songs.

Posted Mar 23, '08 at 11:53pm

psprockz

psprockz

232 posts

rockband is better

Posted Mar 24, '08 at 12:00am

dirkpitt1

dirkpitt1

1,202 posts

i hate to say this, but i dont like either of em. and btw coolhaha it wasnt spam because he answered the topic, and it wasn;t off topic or random. just to let you know :P