ForumsGamesCaptian Hunt

8 2258
Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

OK, a couple weeks ago, I was batting Captain Hunt and friends (boss on the second zone). And as the battle started, instead of his two guards using Energy Shield or whatever its called, they both used it on Capetian Hunt. Has this happened to anyone else?

Also on another note (a glitch), if you get Cap'n Hunt to less than 1/2 of his life, Roald says "We e to escape!" then Hunt goes "Get them" and the battle ends.
BUT, if you kill him quick, Hunt dies, then, Roald says " we have to get out by train." the battle ends. But you start to hear Hunt's voice go "Get them (blablablah)"

• 8 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

OK, a couple weeks ago, I was batting Captain Hunt and friends (boss on the second zone). And as the battle started, instead of his two guards using Energy Shield or whatever its called, they both used it on Capetian Hunt. Has this happened to anyone else?

Both?! That's weird. If it's one, it's acceptable...

Also on another note (a glitch), if you get Cap'n Hunt to less than 1/2 of his life, Roald says "We e to escape!" then Hunt goes "Get them" and the battle ends.
BUT, if you kill him quick, Hunt dies, then, Roald says " we have to get out by train." the battle ends. But you start to hear Hunt's voice go "Get them (blablablah)"

The first one's never happened to me, the second one's normal...
Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

I still think it's a glitch.
And the shields even stack, so it was 4000 extra!

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

This has only happened to you once?

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

Yes, but I don't think the shields thing was a glitch.

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

Both?! That's weird. If it's one, it's acceptable...

So you mean they HAVE used the shield on Hunt in the first round, but only ONCE?
MisterDeath
MisterDeath
57 posts
Nomad

in the first battle with them it happened the same,roald said we need to escape and battle ended with half life on the hunt captain,i tryed it now and i kill him in one hit so now battle ends normal..

Highfire
Highfire
3,026 posts
Nomad

The Shield stacks as a "all for the best of one" thing - Where he says get them as you kill him it sounds like he's dying - But also when u get him down 1/2 HP

Craftymofo
Craftymofo
86 posts
Nomad

All for the best of one?
So did it happen to you?

Showing 1-8 of 8