Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAKING AG WORK IN IE] - I found the way!

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:51pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

Okay, so I started seeing what the problem was with IE - the game just didn't show up. Easy way to solve it - refresh the page. Just hit F5 on your keyboard or push the two circling arrows and it'll reload the page. You might have to do it a few times, but refresh and wait a few seconds and the game should show up.

It worked for me, let me know if it works for you. If it doesn't, I'll look and see if I can duplicate your problem and fix it.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 4:53pm

Asherlee

Asherlee

5,189 posts

Knight

Another reason on top of many to use Firefox...

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 5:39pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

All that does is close the current window. Don't use Alt + F4.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 5:47pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

523 posts

Ya switching to firefox seems the best way untill the problem is fixed

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 6:26pm

John

John

366 posts

Knight

I agree with the Firefox comments... Firefox also has spell check in it, for those who are grammatically impaired.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 6:30pm

Jacker

Jacker

24 posts

hmm i wonder y internet explorer does not work that much on armorgames.com?

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 7:23pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I didn't say alt+F4, I said F5. Which is the shortcut for refresh. Push it. Right now. Heck, open up another window and push it.

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 7:30pm

Carlie

Carlie

6,915 posts

Knight

No no, it was a response to another post, F5 is a very good choice. Another user (GEISH) whose comment has since been deleted, posted that he should use alt+F4. I was commenting that he should not take that advice.

I like F5 :)

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 7:30pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

484 posts

well my problem is my computer, it only has 256 mb of RAM and 334 mhz... :(|(sniff)

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 9:38pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

^Ouch. I know the feeling, I was running 8 y/o Compaq with 250MHz and 182MB ram. Then I bought this shiny new Dell Inspirion PC for 300 clams. Ah... the difference is AMAZING.

Reply to [MAKING AG WORK IN IE] - I found the way!

You must be logged in to post a reply!