Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[MAKING AG WORK IN IE] - I found the way!

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 9:41pm

ewoklad

ewoklad

15 posts

Firefox all the way

Posted Mar 17, '08 at 11:36pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

I use Firefox, but I've got it ubercustomized and my mother/siblings don't like it. So they use IE. I found the fix for my brother, tbh.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 2:19am

Kendu10

Kendu10

218 posts

I have IE 8 and it so terrible that when i come to Armorgames i have to use Firefox.
Because Ie8 u cant post comment.
The comment button is like backround picture.
Soo Ie8 is so terrible that you cant go Youtube it just then shows up Dont Send and Send error report.
And i cant use Ie8 in armorgames.
And there are lot of sites that i cant use.

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 4:31pm

MrMonkey3

MrMonkey3

525 posts

Today my IE wouldn't even let me on armorgames for a little while took forever and when i first got here it wouldn,t let me log in when it did it wouldn't let me look at my profile. Whel thats my borin story THE END

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 5:16pm

Koshionos

Koshionos

572 posts

I know what you're talking about megamickel my old computer could stand up to anything... and then the harddrive died

Posted Mar 18, '08 at 6:52pm

Megamickel

Megamickel

946 posts

^I just got fed up with fixing it every week >_> But I may bring it online just to see if I can duplicate some of the IE problems people have. Still recommend you use Firefox, but if you're not going to switch over, then I'll see if I can find workarounds for the other problems.
@ Kendu - Ah, I've had that before. You may consider a clean re-install of all your IE plugins.
@Monkey - I thought the site just went down.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 1:45am

Kendu10

Kendu10

218 posts

Megamickel i don't have any plugins.

Posted Mar 19, '08 at 11:42am

Armed_Blade

Armed_Blade

1,564 posts

Dells are supercomputers, might have low memory but their processors are amazing. Unless your someone that saves years of pictures and documents and whoever knows what else, Dells are great.

Anyway, I've been refreshing alot too, it usually works. Just 1) I don't know how to get Firefox, 2) I've already personalized my Internet Explorer. Took me a while, too, I dun want all that to die. It would take forever to put it all back >.>

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 12:36pm

LordBob

LordBob

563 posts

Im glad I use Sarfari!

Posted Mar 20, '08 at 4:53pm

ilovecookies14

ilovecookies14

92 posts

wat game are all of u talking about???

Reply to [MAKING AG WORK IN IE] - I found the way!

You must be logged in to post a reply!