ForumsProgramming ForumThe creator of the Interent???

41 9352
Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

Who was the creator of the internet???

• 41 Replies
IceDrakeknight
IceDrakeknight
348 posts
Farmer

Since 1992 the internet connection was already released world wide and the games are devolped in 1994

alt_account
alt_account
263 posts
Nomad

so micheal jackson made the internet.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

This is so funny. Bill Gates is the founder of Microsoft. Tim Berners Lee made the Internet. Do not be deceived by Microsoft.

Whoever believes that Microsoft made the internet, I laugh at you but at the same time I pity you for being misinformed.

Since 1992 the internet connection was already released world wide and the games are devolped in 1994

What do you mean by games?

The first true video game was created in the 1960's. The first home console was released in 1972.
alt_account
alt_account
263 posts
Nomad

so.. micheal jackson lied to me...

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

I suppose MJ lied to you.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

If you really want to know who created the Internet you should try something like Wikipedia, or Google it, instead of making a topic in AG, lolz.

Anyways, the creator is Tim Berners, as many said before this post.
I've also heard that it was first a tactic from the army, but i dont know.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

If you really want to know who created the Internet you should try something like Wikipedia, or Google it, instead of making a topic in AG, lolz.

Anyways, the creator is Tim Berners, as many said before this post.
I've also heard that it was first a tactic from the army, but i dont know.

ARPANET. Originally used by US Military, then eventually used by scientists. Discontinued by the 1990's by the advent of the internet.
Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

Exactly! Thanks for the information, knight_34.

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

Exactly! Thanks for the information, knight_34.

I read the information in some book. Somehow, I still clearly remember what I read. (Reading is one of my hobbies)
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

you know knight you pretty much said what I had said in the first response to this post,but in a different way with more detailed info.Either way this question has been answered so I am just going to hope that a mod is on so I can ask them to lock this(I doubt one is on right now though)

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

the one who created the internet is ben gates. he also stole my uncles program for remote email access.

First of all, it's Bill Gates. Second of all, he's the creator of Microsoft. Lastly, I highly doubt he supposedly stole your uncle's idea.

I always thought the internet was created by the U.S. military, and as I can see, some of you did too. I think it used to be called DARPA, or something like that. I'm not for sure.
crimsonblade55
crimsonblade55
5,420 posts
Shepherd

I think it used to be called DARPA, or something like that. I'm not for sure.

No the group that created the first network was called ARPA which later on became known as DARPA.
orion732
orion732
617 posts
Nomad

actually, the internet was created @ CERN

ratrear12
ratrear12
97 posts
Nomad

I guess this stupid nerd made the internet

Flippin3500
Flippin3500
2,581 posts
Shepherd

No the group that created the first network was called ARPA which later on became known as DARPA.

Oh. cool
Showing 16-30 of 41