ForumsForum GamesThought Trains

22 4828
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Thought Trains
The point of this game is to solve the previous thought train and then post your own.
It goes like this. A thought train puzzle is when you say, "How do you get from this to that". For example,
Person 1 posts: Thought Train: From Megabyte to Piano.
Person 2 posts: Answer: Megabyte's are used in computers. Computers have a keyboard. A keyboard, which is an instrument, is like an electronic Piano. Piano.
It doesn't have to be the same train of thought that Person 1 took, as long as it leads to "Piano" or whatever it is.
Then the next person posts their own.

That's how it goes.
Sorry if anybody already posted something like this. It might be a bit difficult-let's see how it goes.

• 22 Replies
lalala12
lalala12
2,165 posts
Nomad

Cow to chips.

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

Well, cows give milk. I don't like milk, except in my cereal. Or as cheese. I like cheese, especially cheese sauce. It's good to dip chips in. Of course, my favorite type of chips is tortilla chips...

From flowers to... Puke! Kind of disturbing, but do it! Now!

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,824 posts
Shepherd

@Destor, easy. Flowers = smelly. Smelly puke.

From happiness to suicide.

slliM
slliM
1,463 posts
Nomad

I once knew someone who on the outside was happy, but on the inside, they were suicidal. They commited suicide. Said story.

From death to Life.

xelada
xelada
112 posts
Nomad

For death to happen there must be life.

Anthill to Opera

IPwnGamezz
IPwnGamezz
209 posts
Nomad

Anthills have ants O_O, ants like sweet things, sweet things are cakes, cakes can be bought from Opera *store name that sells rly good cakes*

cookies to banana O_O...

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

I was eating some chocolate chip cookies, when I remembered the chocolate chip banana pancakes that I had once at a friends house. Normally I don't like bananas, but these were pretty good. Speaking of which, my favourite flavour of ice cream is banana, which is odd since I don't really like any other bananas.

Bread to the ocean.

Can I suggest a new twist? You add how many steps. For example, the banana one was 2 changes. Cookies-Pancakes-Bananas.

Of course, that could make it too hard. What does Gregbyte think?

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

some sea birds like bread they fly over oceans too!

pie to the sun

wooters
wooters
185 posts
Nomad

pies are round so is the sun

um..............guns to a happy fairy

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

One time I was Playing some flash game involving guns... I knew that guns make people happy, I got bored of that and drew a pixie with a gun....

True story...

And I'm good at drawing fantasy XD

Stone age to now (haah~)

Destor
Destor
706 posts
Nomad

In the stone age there were stones. I got hit by a stone the other day, I was walking along when I started to think about yesterday, when someone threw a stone at me and brought me back to the now.

So how about...

Star Trek to a light bulb.

Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

star trek was advanced technology. they had no light bulbs, they had flashing lights with noises.
Giraffes to nerds

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

In the stone age there were stones. I got hit by a stone the other day, I was walking along when I started to think about yesterday, when someone threw a stone at me and brought me back to the now.

You could of just said we evolved~

Well, for some strange reason I think of giraffes when I see yellow. Your armatar has yellow backing. And I assume you are a nerd. So there...

Memories to death.
Nerdius
Nerdius
421 posts
Nomad

I have a memory, and this guy died in it. He had death.
butterfly to manly hunk

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Butterflies closest thing to a limb is a wing. Men have limbs which if trained can turn them muscly.

Remember, the point of this is (when solving) post one thing after another, the first thing that comes into your head, and then keep doign it to get to it. If you getclose to it, then solve it.

New rule:
You have to have at least 3 thought processes in between Start and Destination.

Banana to 80%

Showing 1-15 of 22