ForumsForum GamesThought Trains

22 4831
Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

Thought Trains
The point of this game is to solve the previous thought train and then post your own.
It goes like this. A thought train puzzle is when you say, "How do you get from this to that". For example,
Person 1 posts: Thought Train: From Megabyte to Piano.
Person 2 posts: Answer: Megabyte's are used in computers. Computers have a keyboard. A keyboard, which is an instrument, is like an electronic Piano. Piano.
It doesn't have to be the same train of thought that Person 1 took, as long as it leads to "Piano" or whatever it is.
Then the next person posts their own.

That's how it goes.
Sorry if anybody already posted something like this. It might be a bit difficult-let's see how it goes.

• 22 Replies
Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Bananas are not fruits, but 80% of all people think so.

Armorgames to tacos.

1gameboy0
1gameboy0
38 posts
Nomad

Armorgames is a website on the computer. Google is also on the computer. You can find just about anything on google... Even tacos.

This is a hard one:

Scissors to jacket.

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

usted puede ser que tu abrigo de corte con tijeras, pero wouldnt trabajo a gran
leche a la vaca

Thomas1st
Thomas1st
128 posts
Nomad

(Cant undstant devos) well i got a pair of and was walking along with them to cut up my suit for the prom it was a dark black jacket with a flower in it

Landlord To Wire

devos12
devos12
1,352 posts
Nomad

lo srry i was bored so i posted in spanish

gooddemon
gooddemon
216 posts
Nomad

overlord has lord in it. im the RANDOMNSS OVERLORD wich has has lord in it.my cousin got shocked when he put a plug into a socket. the shock would not have been possible if wire never existed.

santa to h*ll

Gregbyte
Gregbyte
1,053 posts
Nomad

*bump*

Santa is an anagram of Satan *gasp* Satan is known to reside in h*ll

Cheese to Cola

Don't do Cheese begins with c so does cola please.

Showing 16-22 of 22