ForumsForum GamesArrrested on runescape

68 10121
stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

You can do things on runescape you normally couldn't do, tell me your stories.

• 68 Replies
Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

huh?

you can always just bot a bunch...

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

what do you mean?

Fritz_Rublehem
Fritz_Rublehem
1,076 posts
Nomad

I'm curious as well as Stevethechao on what you mean Graham. Please elaborate, I'm sure there is a grand story behind it.

HIALLUWEIRDOS
HIALLUWEIRDOS
69 posts
Nomad

I was chopping down a tree, then a goblin walked in front of my axe and died!

Also, my friend was in ardougne and a random player walked up to him and killed him!

Wollmeck
Wollmeck
11 posts
Peasant

|Ha|

iWazBord
iWazBord
1,912 posts
Nomad

The title was very misleading, I thought the thread would be about some kid that was arrested in RL due to Runescape... >_>

dragonball05
dragonball05
1,717 posts
Shepherd

What graham meant by bot a bunch is to make an account that does stuff on its own without you controlling it directly. Like making an account just cut down trees, then bank the logs, then go cut down trees, then bank, etc.

I don't think Graham knew exactly what you were saying, so that's what he put. This thread is a little weird, so it's understandable. It may actually be what you were meaning, like things that aren't physically possible in reality.

If that's what you meant, you can't die and come back to life in the real world as the same person. (added as the same person so people who believe in reincarnation don't attack me)

If you mean things that aren't legal or ethical, then fst6 said a few things about that.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

like this i meant: I got arrested for training my mining level on varrok guards. Or I got arrested for stealing zamorak's booz.

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

I got arrested for breaking and entering, and cooking my fish.

CubanFrog
CubanFrog
480 posts
Nomad

I remember my Rs times.... I remember the wood cutting and mining.... smelting and crafting...... Making quests and killing people.... And nowdays I think: Why in the hells name I played that stupid game?!?!?!?

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

I remember when i used to be a mem on rs but i dont play it anymore.

I got arrested for killing random things with a giant rock.

LufffiStudios
LufffiStudios
1,420 posts
Nomad

umm...i used to do price manipulation but i didnt even know that was against the rules...well it wasn't before the grand exchange came i know that for sure

aced0155
aced0155
312 posts
Nomad

stupid post

darkeye987
darkeye987
20 posts
Nomad

haha well rolling some dwarf weed (herb) in a guthix page(god of peace) and just roaming around with my ring of stone turning into a rock in places that there wouldnt be

stevethechao
stevethechao
169 posts
Nomad

I got arrested for taking a knife into the bank, they said it was a armed robbery.

Showing 1-15 of 68