ForumsGames[necro]Guitar hero 4?

173 34150
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

is there going to be a guitar hero 4? or am i alone on thinking that there will be one

• 173 Replies
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

ceep the words coming

opentotruth
opentotruth
473 posts
Peasant

im getting sick of guitat hero just because u can beat some song on expert with five starts with ur eyes closed isnt impressive its just really really pathetic

Colin_44
Colin_44
8 posts
Nomad

i beat raining blood haha on expert hopefully theres another guitar hero other then bloody aero smith...

malcrist
malcrist
4 posts
Nomad

guitar hero: aerosmith

its gonna be awesome!

Michae4
Michae4
97 posts
Nomad

Well it might but you never know, guitar hero 1/2 didnt become good then 3 was amazing so i dont know if they will or not, i hope so theyre fun.

Sting
Sting
266 posts
Peasant

I do not mind people playing Guitar Hero, but if you do not know how to play the real guitar, than do yourself and favor and get rid of the game.

Seriously who do you want to be: the uber-nerd in his basement spending his hours playing a 'fake' guitar, or the guy playing the real guitar and actually impressing people.

jeffwak906
jeffwak906
237 posts
Shepherd

There is a Guitar Hero 4. It's called Guitar hero: Aerosmith and is coming out soon!!!!

PieGuy
PieGuy
248 posts
Peasant

Will be eventually, will probably about 100 of them and I am Dead Serious

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

well there is aerosmith witch will be pretty cool

Rush0611
Rush0611
12 posts
Nomad

There will be a GH4 by all means. Just think of how much money they're still making off the first one. The areosmith one seems kinda of stupid. I'm not saying I hate Aerosmith, by why not just make some DLC(Down Loadable Content)with their songs.

haslife
haslife
136 posts
Nomad

yes there will be

obliviaxe
obliviaxe
33 posts
Nomad

if there is , im getting it on the Xbox 360 so i can play xbox live on it . When will it come out?

Nexonkid
Nexonkid
7 posts
Nomad

i think there is going to be

but i would prefer a rockband 2

Metalheadbob
Metalheadbob
95 posts
Nomad

Yeah there will be there already making a arowasmith game for GH

GhostShadow