ForumsGames[necro]Guitar hero 4?

173 34175
pc123
pc123
145 posts
Shepherd

is there going to be a guitar hero 4? or am i alone on thinking that there will be one

• 173 Replies
iskane
iskane
267 posts
Nomad

It is coming out. But not for a while. And I don't think that they should add singing and drums, even if they already are, it won't be that good. It's like Indiana Jones 4 and the aliens. It just doesn't fit.

dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

I already saw the trailer for it.

Shlibub
Shlibub
31 posts
Nomad

yeah there's gonna be a guitar hero 4 its gonna have drums as well as singing in it also a custom song mode check the site for more info

Shlibub
Shlibub
31 posts
Nomad

sorry forgot to put link in http://www.guitarhero.com/
it needs to be updated though so they don't have a lot of vids about it
i think its coming out sometime in autumn (fall)

aerosmith edition looks good though i think i'd prob get bored of playin the same bands songs over again i prefer a little diversity thats why im just gonna wait till GH4 and i may need to save up as since its got the drums its prob gonna cost more

MyDestinyIsYours
MyDestinyIsYours
36 posts
Nomad

i hope

airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

wont be that bad

alecrules111
alecrules111
85 posts
Nomad

yea there is, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvK-uq_qXs

AvalancheO1
AvalancheO1
3 posts
Nomad

Yeah, I think there will be a Guitar Hero 4, saw something about it in an Xbox 360 mag.

dnldon
dnldon
22 posts
Nomad

i like it i'm a hard

Eddi3_x4
Eddi3_x4
13 posts
Nomad

DUDE listen to me... aerosmith is another totally diffren game..not supposed to be guitar hero 4... guitar hero 4 is coming out bye the way and its gonna be like rock band.. but just WAYYYY better cuz you could customize your guitar AND your own SONGZZ!!!!!!!!

CDAWGSHEE
CDAWGSHEE
79 posts
Nomad

people guitar hero 4 isnt the aerosmith game. guitar hero 4 is gonna have drums i think mic and guitar lol but they are in the process of making it.

ETA7
ETA7
7 posts
Nomad

they are all ready designing and have an answer to that question and the answers yes

shummel22
shummel22
25 posts
Nomad

i hope so.

StraightJaketMan
StraightJaketMan
619 posts
Nomad

Yes. I have found out much info about it. Apparently, it will have much more than any other Guitar Hero game to date.

In this game, apparently, there will be not a set path of Campaign, but a duel path, or more paths. Also, there will be the ability to create your own character.

should prove fun.

gman1000
gman1000
977 posts
Nomad

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith!
Also there will be Gutiar Hero: On Tour

Showing 136-150 of 173