ForumsProgramming ForumCreating a Sniper game

13 19454
Pandabear
Pandabear
1 posts
Nomad

im really new to making games, haven't made one but i would really like to make a game simillar to tactical assassin, could someone help me on how to do that?

• 13 Replies
gwoodruler
gwoodruler
106 posts
Nomad

um ok first you need to go down to the book store buy a book on programming. Then you need to read that book until you know it like the back of your hand. Then you can buy adobe flash for a couple hundred dollars, and then you can take a couple months to write your game

dank
dank
986 posts
Peasant

If you have some money, go find out some stuff about Flash and Actionscript. Go over some tutorials and see if you think you can learn it without too much trouble. If you don't have the money or your hesitant to learn a programing language, look up Gamemaker. It is a free piece of software that is easy to use and learn with out the need of any language(unless you get more advanced).

16 posts
Nomad

You could make a sniper game simply with game maker (download at Yoyogames.com)
sniper games are preaty simple(without falsh animi then you'll need more advanced stuff). Just get things timed right and edit the played screen properly you can get it.

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

if you use yoyogames then your limited to just having people download it on the site.
your beeter off using flash

PBMCube
PBMCube
29 posts
Nomad

I found this FPS (first person shooter) game editor to be extremely easy and the end results is superior. Try FPS Creator

The_B_Man
The_B_Man
75 posts
Nomad

kewl I'm learning alot from this convorsation

MeteorProductions
MeteorProductions
10 posts
Nomad

Tactical assassin is basicly made out of movieclips and buttons. Each button makes the movieclip go to a different frame or animation. At the end of the animation something happens triggering other movieclips. So I suggest learning about buttons and movieclips.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

umm... i don'tknow this but i think he might be needing to how to make in flash...
(just a guess)

anyway i would like to learn how to make a sniper game with AS2

ubertuna
ubertuna
2,123 posts
Shepherd

I looked at the FPS Creator thing. I'm in love.

SickStickGames
SickStickGames
11 posts
Nomad

Here. It may be simple, but you'll be able to edit it to make it better. Hope it helps!

snipermaster
snipermaster
2 posts
Nomad

I am 13 but have a very creative mind, i am creating a game like tactical assassin,etc. it looks good on paper but, i dont have the money, or the experience to make it an actual game. i hope someone will at least listen to what i have before passing it off as a childish wish.

if you want to hear my ideas or help me email me at mightyena4ever@aol.com
i made the account when i was 5 and am trying make a new adress since it is a pokemon name.)
ty or ty not

snipermaster
snipermaster
2 posts
Nomad

i just made a new account plz email this one not the other.
stygianwolves@aol.com

LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
LiL_GaNgSta_BlAzE
2,283 posts
Jester

I am 13 but have a very creative mind, i am creating a game like tactical assassin,etc. it looks good on paper but, i dont have the money, or the experience to make it an actual game. i hope someone will at least listen to what i have before passing it off as a childish wish.

It may not be a childish wish, and I hope you can get this "idea" of yours to become a real game. But as of otherwise I can't really help you out. Mabey ask one of these guys on their profiles?
Showing 1-13 of 13