ForumsGamesSonny 2 Biological Speed Build

56 158758
brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

Introduction
Hi Sonny 2 fanatics, I'm going to show you an alternative to the popular strength build that most "beginners" use for the biological class.

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/brandon222123/Bio.jpg

This speed build is actually pretty strong because it has:
-high hitting attacks such as Sample Blood and Slash
-the buff Shadow Blend which multiplies your speed by 4
-and finally, the ability to always go first during fights and to dodge lots of attacks

Basically you're getting power and speed, by only adding speed
It is pretty fun build and believe me its not bad at all

Pros: Lots of damage, ability to dodge many attacks and be the first one to start

Cons: Low hp, You have to wait 2 more turns for shadow blend to come back, high focus attacks

Ability Points

With this build, these are the skills you should have by level 30:

Slash: 1/4
Sample Blood: 3/3
Vicious Strike: 1/4
Break: 2/2
Disrupt: 2/2
Sharp Senses: 1/4
Shadow Blend: 4/4
Evolution: 3/3
Savagery: 4/4
Integrity: 4/4
Endurance: 4/4
Corrosion: 1/4
Envenom: 1/4
Infect: 1/4
Withdrawal: 4/4
Predator Form: 1/1
Toxicant Form: 1/1
Anesthetic: 1/4

It REALLY doesn't matter what you do with the rest of the Ability Points, just spend them wisely.

Ability Wheel

This is how your ability wheel should look for this build

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/brandon222123/speedstack-2.jpg

1 Sample Blood (good buff)
1 Leading Strike (to recover focus)
1 Shadow Blend (basically multiplies your damage by 4)
1 Withdrawal (to heal, also a great attack)
1 Break (to stun, still a great move without strength)
1 Toxicant Form
1 Predator Form
1 Crystallize

The sad thing is I'm not even joking about this, look

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/brandon222123/SpeedBuild-1.jpg

I seriously hit this at level 30 with these stats

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/brandon222123/attributes.jpg

This really is a great build to use, if you just add every stat point to speed and end up with 559, you'll seriously hit that much.

Of course, if you wear +speed armor, you'll hit higher... BUT WAIT!!!!
DONâT!, because if you add all points to speed, you'll be left with a crappy health, basically like 1571

SOOOOO, I recommend trying to get good vitality armor *cough* Titanium (Android) Armor! *cough*

Remember! DO NOT BE TEMPTED TO ADD STRENGTH WITH THIS BUILD; IT WON'T MIX WITH SHADOW BLEND!!!

Speed Build Strategy:

Prerequisites: Keep Roald on Relentless (to help damage), Keep Veradux on Phalanx (to heal you, since you have crappy hp)!!!

1: Use Crystallize on one of your opponents to stop them from attacking you
2: Use Crystallize on another opponent (if there is one)
3: Use Predator Form
4: Use Toxicant Form
5: Use Shadow Blend
6: Use Withdrawal as soon as one of your opponents wakes up and it will deal MASSIVE amounts of damage!
7: Repeat steps 1-6
8: If you run out of focus just use leading strike and you should back to full in no time

Credits: Thanks:

Krin: YOU ROCK!!! I HOPE SONNY 3 COMES OUT SOON (but not too soon, take your time and work hard!)

Flamemachedi, DaliuXas, and Transitive: You guys were so helpful in creating this guide and your guides were all amazing because they really helped me start off Sonny 2. Thank You for all your help and I hope you support this guide

reswantur: I'm not even kidding, I JUST read your post on the speed build and I thought it was pretty good (I DID NOT USE ANY OF YOUR GUIDE) so I just thought I should mention you

If any of you want a guide to any of the bosses for this build, please request it in a reply!

• 56 Replies
brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

Erm, sorry the picture should look like this

http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/brandon222123/SpeedBuild-2.jpg

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

I already made a guide like this... died pretty quick tho.

dacer
dacer
2,820 posts
Nomad

oh and your build is wrong. sorry to say.

brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

Dude, there is no RIGHT build ok? This is based off of speed and that is enough to be considered a speed build

So just because your guide did not become a great one doesn't mean you have to put mine down

xTremeRane
xTremeRane
59 posts
Nomad

brandon... Your one isn't even that great tbh,
you posted the pic wrong in the main post, you don't really go into alot of detail, you don't show alot of tactics, just one.
It's set out good, I admit.

brandonthebeast
brandonthebeast
11 posts
Nomad

I never said that mine was great xTremeRane, when I say great I am talking about dacer's because I think he feels his was a lot better than mine and that mine doesn't deserve any publicity.

It was impossible to know the sizes for the pictures and I tried my best, I appreciate your comment if it is feedback, but please do not try to make my post look bad

Kavesk
Kavesk
141 posts
Nomad

What equips do you have to get 559 speed?

Kinglet
Kinglet
1 posts
Nomad

Bedardo, why would you need the toxicant form if you're not using any poison moves? You may be recovering health but withdrawal should be doing the trick at 4/4.

wolf1991
wolf1991
3,440 posts
Farmer

Toixcant form is for 2 reasons. Health recovery and an increase in strength. See Withdrawl runs off of instinct, speed and strength. The bio is speed and strength based so these stats should be attended to. The toxicant for just let's you do more damage. Btw I suggest you don't invest in break, disrupt or anything in that category by level 30. Focus on slash and agile exposure.

BumperBo
BumperBo
72 posts
Nomad

wolf1991
You're forgetting PvP!

I don't give a DAMN how much your toxicant can heal when my impossibly fast speed bio crystallizes your Sonny on turn 1, then keeps him crystallized until both your teammates (who are pretty useless on their own, most people's are) are dead.

Then, one more Crystallize, get a toxicant form+shadow blend set up, and OHKO your toxicant (maybe 2HKO if he's defensive)

=P

BumperBo
BumperBo
72 posts
Nomad

Kinglet, the toxicant form increases damage output by 40%

BumperBo
BumperBo
72 posts
Nomad

brandonthebeast
Predator Form only increases damage output by 10%... It adds very little to your build.

Maybe find an alternative?

xxxDarkw0lfxxx
xxxDarkw0lfxxx
1 posts
Nomad

but it transfers 100 focus to you every turn. which will allow you to use high focus moves =)

diegokp
diegokp
50 posts
Nomad

i can deal more damage doing this order
1 toxicant form
2 shadow blend
3 agile expousore
4 Whitdrawl

fear_the_ibex
fear_the_ibex
84 posts
Nomad

Darkw0lf, the most focus-intensive skill you will use with speed bio if 40, 4/4 integrity will return 25 of that 40, leaving only a loss of 15, which can easily be regained when casting shadow blend or withdrawl (both cost nothing to use).

Showing 1-15 of 56